any mods that makes your attributes selection worth your while? just 50pts to a single stat isn't cutting out with spells that require like, 800 magicka to cast 
like, any mods that change that values or let you choose the value that will be increased with each selection
i have no problem with perk points too but, anyone have the LE version of ESO skyshards?

1. Search for Skyrim Uncapper mod. You can setup many things, including how much stats go up with each level.

2. Spell cost goes down when you increase relevant skill, Gear(enhcantments) also drops spell cost. Not hard to drop spell cost down to 0.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks a bunch!

2 hours ago, Fotogen said:

1. Search for Skyrim Uncapper mod. You can setup many things, including how much stats go up with each level.

2. Spell cost goes down when you increase relevant skill, Gear(enhcantments) also drops spell cost. Not hard to drop spell cost down to 0.

1- i will check it out, Many thanks!
2- i am aware of that, but we all know that playing early game mages are a pain because your magicka pool is short and spells costs a lot even if they are shown costing like 4 magicka "per second" of use