How to remove "Force subtitle" flags from mod?

Is it possible to remove all "Force subtitle" flags from all dialogue topics with SSEEdit or CK from a mod? With a batch or script maybe? Without having to manually removing the flag in hundreds of dialogues?

As we now have more and more voice packs, I mind seeing subtitles from conversations half way across a city.

Spoiler

1637513421_hydraforcesubtitles.jpg.aeec7bc848b54afc5c85b0013f1bc8bd.jpg.7955ebf0aeb31f1fe4585bb8c38426e5.jpg

Hmm, when disabling the two in-game subtitle settings, I am a bit afraid that other mods whose subs I need to see may be negatively affected.

Besides (but I am not 100% sure if it's true): won't Force flagged dialogue be displayed regardless of the in-game subtitle settings?

4 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

Besides (but I am not 100% sure if it's true): won't Force flagged dialogue be displayed regardless of the in-game subtitle settings?

theoretically not, since any audio / sound setting involves everything

You could turn off subtitles one by one, you have 2 options in Options Menu . So, from what I understand, the aim is to prevent subtitles from being exposed beyond a certain time

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/30/2021 at 11:33 PM, Gudulba said:

I finally bit the bullet and removed the flags manually in SSEEdit from a couple of hundred dialogue lines, four at a time as SSEEdit doesn't allow to select more at a time...

Oof, wish I saw this sooner. To save you the future headache of doing something like that again, you can select as many records as you'd like, then right click > compare selected (x), where x is the number of records selected. So you could have selected all the relevant dialogue lines, compared selected, changed the flag once on one of them, then right click > copy to selected records. Done.

6 hours ago, hexofishy said:

Oof, wish I saw this sooner. To save you the future headache of doing something like that again, you can select as many records as you'd like, then right click > compare selected (x), where x is the number of records selected. So you could have selected all the relevant dialogue lines, compared selected, changed the flag once on one of them, then right click > copy to selected records. Done.

Holy moly. That worked. Thanks for the tips.

Can just rightclick the flag, and 'remove from selected records', after selecting them as you described, too.

Edited by Rikdo
adding extra text/info
On 9/3/2021 at 7:37 AM, hexofishy said:

Why didn't you tell me earlier? ?  Thanks anyway! It sure will come in handy again in the future.

Edited by Gudulba