How to deactivate changing clothes?

Do you mean during sex or in general?

If it is the first, there's an option to disable undressing for specific sims under the "Undressing options". These same options allow you to decide how undressing precede during sex: Do they take off all clothing at once, or just what they need. Do they keep gloves and socks or take them off. You can download a number of clothing items as accessories, meaning they stay on during sex if you have set the undressing options properly.

If it's the second, you can make your sims always wear the same clothing by giving them the same outfit for all outfit categories.

On 8/18/2021 at 11:34 PM, SticksStackStuck said:

Do you mean during sex or in general?

If it is the first, there's an option to disable undressing for specific sims under the "Undressing options". These same options allow you to decide how undressing precede during sex: Do they take off all clothing at once, or just what they need. Do they keep gloves and socks or take them off. You can download a number of clothing items as accessories, meaning they stay on during sex if you have set the undressing options properly.

If it's the second, you can make your sims always wear the same clothing by giving them the same outfit for all outfit categories.

Completely ban everywhere. Which button? He is constantly changing his clothes for the pool, etc. He also changes his clothes after sex. I'd like to ban it somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 9:46 AM, erotoman said:

Completely ban everywhere. Which button? He is constantly changing his clothes for the pool, etc. He also changes his clothes after sex. I'd like to ban it somewhere.

I'll try to walk you through it:

Fist, click on your sim and choose Wicked Whims. From here on I'll use -> for "go to" (because I'm lazy and don't want to type it all out.

Wicked Whims -> Settings -> Nudity Settings -> Outfit Undressing Settings -> make sure "Underwear Switch" is checked.

A bit further down on the "Outfit Undressing Settings", you'll find "Undressing Behaviour Dressing".  Here's a bit of personal preferences, but I leave all but the two last ones (undress pants for peeing and undress top for breastfeeding) blank. That way, the sim will keep all the cloths that they don't need to take off on. Stockings and high heel shoes stay on during sex for instance, while the jeans come off.

Hit X in the right top corner, -> Advanced Outfit Setting. Here are a lot of the options you might be after. Checking or leaving blank will affect to what degree your sim will dress up after sex etc.

->Complete Undressing type. Check "Special" and leave "Default" blank for your sim not to switch into swimming clots when undressing.

When a sex animation is playing, you can click in a sim to undress special items of clothing:

Wicked... -> Actions... -> Instant undress -> This gives you a lot of options to remove specific bits of clothing (socks, glasses etc). If you want your sim to put on clothing, use change outfit. The sim will put on all clothes he or she can wear for the outfit you have chosen. 

Hope this helps.

Edited by SticksStackStuck
On 9/9/2021 at 6:57 PM, SticksStackStuck said:

Fist, click on your sim and choose Wicked Whims. From here on I'll use -> for "go to" (because I'm lazy and don't want to type it all out.

Wicked Whims -> Settings -> Nudity Settings -> Outfit Undressing Settings -> make sure "Underwear Switch" is checked.

A bit further down on the "Outfit Undressing Settings", you'll find "Undressing Behaviour Dressing".  Here's a bit of personal preferences, but I leave all but the two last ones (undress pants for peeing and undress top for breastfeeding) blank. That way, the sim will keep all the cloths that they don't need to take off on. Stockings and high heel shoes stay on during sex for instance, while the jeans come off.

Hit X in the right top corner, -> Advanced Outfit Setting. Here are a lot of the options you might be after. Checking or leaving blank will affect to what degree your sim will dress up after sex etc.

->Complete Undressing type. Check "Special" and leave "Default" blank for your sim not to switch into swimming clots when undressing.

When a sex animation is playing, you can click in a sim to undress special items of clothing:

Wicked... -> Actions... -> Instant undress -> This gives you a lot of options to remove specific bits of clothing (socks, glasses etc). If you want your sim to put on clothing, use change outfit. The sim will put on all clothes he or she can wear for the outfit you have chosen. 

On 9/9/2021 at 6:57 PM, SticksStackStuck said:

You are an amazing helper. I've been using it for 5 years. I couldn't find...only how to OFF change of clothes.

?

I have turned off everything. I turned it all off. it is complete nonsense.?

Still, I can't find a button in the game to disable changing clothes.

When sex ends ... he always exchanges for another character. For example, they have a swimsuit.

Which button "disables" changing clothes? Ineed OFF that behavior.

Edited by erotoman
3 hours ago, erotoman said:

OK, so you want your sim to always wear the same cloths? Just give your sim the same clothes for all outfits!

If you want your sim to keep her or his cloths on during sex too, that can be done:

Shift click on your sim, select the option "Sex...", there you'll find an option "Disable Undressing in Sex". The sim will now keep the clothing on during sex animations. This only goes for the sim you clicked on though. If you want to disable undressing for all sims, you do that via Wicked Whims -> Settings -> Nudity Settings.

I hope that helps.

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2021 at 2:53 AM, SticksStackStuck said:

OK, so you want your sim to always wear the same cloths? Just give your sim the same clothes for all outfits!

If you want your sim to keep her or his cloths on during sex too, that can be done:

Shift click on your sim, select the option "Sex...", there you'll find an option "Disable Undressing in Sex". The sim will now keep the clothing on during sex animations. This only goes for the sim you clicked on though. If you want to disable undressing for all sims, you do that via Wicked Whims -> Settings -> Nudity Settings.

I hope that helps.

SURE BUT WHERE IS ? ? That button. ?

• 1 year later...
On 10/25/2021 at 9:25 PM, erotoman said:

SURE BUT WHERE IS ? ? That button. ?

There's no way to force a sim to never change clothing. They will put party outfit for parties, cold weather cloths when it's cold etc. That's governed by the game, not by the mod. If you want your sim to always wear the same outfit, you will have to apply it manually to all outfit categories in CAS. If you for example to always want a sim to wear glasses and nothing else, you will have to edit all outfit categories to glasses only.

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2021 at 11:57 PM, SticksStackStuck said:

Hope this helps.

hey did you know why my wicked whims dont have any change outfit option anymore? i've been searching on the setting but didnt found the solution