bananas female top replacer

well, i finally converted an old top mesh that i created years ago to a female body top replacer using the WW dialogs.  can be applied to a single sim or all female sims using WW.

This top is of the 'banana' variety.

*I offer no support for this package, and I offer it free because it is a LAZY adaptation of another creator's mod with just the mesh binary switched out.

credit to this mod for the original work:  "mmd_riko_NB_06_FboobV2_04.package"

I will say that if you use the above package, it will conflict with my version, "mmd_riko_NB_06_FboobV2_04_Banana.package."  SO DON'T USE BOTH!  They will fight with each other for the same HASH address resulting in Neither being available in CAS.

You can use WW dialog to personalize a female sim, or you can drift through female shirts and look for the Banana swatch (attached image).

*you may use, abuse, re-post, pirate, whine about this mod till your heart's content.  I don't give a shit.  I'm a lazy bastard!  If it doesn't work for you, sorry.  Not my problem.

...enjoy.

bananas1.png

wwbs.png

mmd_riko_NB_06_FboobV2_04_Banana.package

Edited by trunnk
dumbass forgot the package file