female sim has pants when nude no matter what i do

hi all,

i downloaded the updated version of wicked whims today, and things were going fine until a specific sim decided to have sex. my nude males work completely fine but when the female sim became nude a bunch of pants just kept randomizing no matter what i did. i put the no underwear option on, i used the cheat to reset the nude form, even when showering and bathing the pants are on, i dont have the cas underwear mod on but fsr they still have underwear in cas even with the coochie tattoo on, i downloaded wild guy sex animations and female body mod.... literally nothing is working and im becoming insane LOL. I'm also new to wicked whims so sorry if this has been asked. every reply i read from people with this issue still didn't fix my problem...

edit: so a female sim came by to peep and had no pants on, and also another female sim engaged in a threesome and had no pants on... im wondering if its only this sim? i changed the skin mod/texture and it didn't make a difference...

edit 2: yep.... just this sim. wtf ?

any ideas on what i should do? thanks

Edited by escobombardon

Are those pants some custom content you downloaded? If so, they may have some wrong flags set for them (IIRC, the "random pants in shower" issue is caused by them being flagged for bathing outfits). You can use Sims4Studio to change that by editing the .package file - or, if you're lazy like me, you just delete them like any other "broken" CC.

Also pay attention to not use anything (CC clothes, body parts,...) that is a "default", "DR", or something similar. WW already comes with a set of defaults, so only use non-default versions (if the file name doesn't say "default", it should be okay) of all the other stuff to minimize the potential for conflicts.

On 8/11/2021 at 3:18 PM, Crashdown117 said:

Are those pants some custom content you downloaded? If so, they may have some wrong flags set for them (IIRC, the "random pants in shower" issue is caused by them being flagged for bathing outfits). You can use Sims4Studio to change that by editing the .package file - or, if you're lazy like me, you just delete them like any other "broken" CC.

Also pay attention to not use anything (CC clothes, body parts,...) that is a "default", "DR", or something similar. WW already comes with a set of defaults, so only use non-default versions (if the file name doesn't say "default", it should be okay) of all the other stuff to minimize the potential for conflicts.

No, they're just all the pants in the game that just cycle through randomly for some reason. ?

Sorry for being a total noob, but what's a cc? How do I determine what its name is so I can delete? Thanks so much for the reply.

On 8/11/2021 at 3:49 PM, Scorpio said:

You will also need to check your CC bottom outfits and make sure they aren't flagged for nude also.

They might replace your real nude(naked) outfit.

Thanks for getting back to me! Sorry to seem kinda dumb, but how do I do that? I'm totally new to this in every way ?

26 minutes ago, escobombardon said:

Thanks for getting back to me! Sorry to seem kinda dumb, but how do I do that? I'm totally new to this in every way ?

Too difficult to explain how to use the S4S utility.

You will also need to download and install it.

Look up Youtube for Sims 4 Studio tutorials on editing CC.

CC = Custom Content, Clothing, Makeup, Hairstyles, etc. 

Edited by Scorpio

In addition to what Scorpio already said:

Custom content is marked in-game with a little "wrench" symbol (looks more like a spanner to me, but I'm German so what do I know). It's a blue banner thingy with a white tool thingy on it, and as soon as you see it, you'll probably say "Oh, so that's what he meant".

Unfortunately, there is no way (that I know of) to get the file name, even if you can identify the faulty CC in CAS (Create-A-Sim). Knowing what those pants look like might still help you (e.g. if similar pictures are available on the download site), but if all else fails, you'll have to go through your CC files manually to find the "bad apples".

My preferred way to do this is to move all CC out of the Mods folder (usually to some folder named "bump" on my Desktop), delete "localthumbcache.package" (which is found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4"), and then add some of the CC files back into Mods (about ten or twenty, but you can also go ahead and add half of all your stuff at once, which is called the "50/50 method") before starting the game. When I see some "bad" CC in CAS, I know it is part of the last batch I added, so I can test these files individually, and if there's no problematic stuff, I add another bunch of CC (when using 50/50, you can either swap halves or split the current one). Whichever way you choose to identify your troublemakers, remember to delete "localthumbcache" every time you make changes to your Mods folder.

Once you have found some "bad" CC, you can then either edit it in S4S (Sims 4 Studio, for which there are great tutorials both on YouTube and in written form) or just delete it (as I said before, I'm usually a bit lazy).

Another way to do this is using "Sims 4 tray importer". Simply save a sim wearing the problematic custom content to your library, open the sim with Tray Importer, and you will see every piece of ea or custom content he/she is wearing. You will see if there are conflicts, if you are missing a mesh, and much more. Then it is as easy as delete or fix the buggy cc. 

Edited by babuchas
corrected name of the mod