[Mod Request] Loki's and Sylvie's Crowns mod or nifs

I just got done watching the Loki series and I have been looking for any mod that adds Sylvie's horned crown/circlet or something similar. 

I haven't had any luck except for a couple free 3d models on Sketchfab.

Loki's Crown: https://sketchfab.co...5e14d921c1a62c8

tom-hiddleston-says-he-can-play-loki-for-the-rest-of-his-life-001.jpg.ac925c73b6c9e9c76fbec00282863912.jpg

Sylvie's Crown: https://sketchfab.co...bc83778fbc9d076

ladyloki2.jpg.f23153015bdf3a54b5faedecfeaec0e6.jpg

I'm hoping someone can make a mod that adds the crowns...or at least just Sylvie's.

Whether that is by using the found models I posted or from scratch is fine with me.

Making the textures would be great but not required as I'm pretty sure I can do that once I have the Nif models. Though it won't be easy from scratch.

Oh, making the esp is also not required, just the Nifs.

Of course, it would be fantastic if someone can make the complete mod! But the Nifs are the bare minimum I would like.

Here is a list of exactly what I'm wanting.

-Minimum-

Working Nif models that can be loaded into the creation kit and game.

This includes: Models for when being worn as circlets.

Unisex models for both crowns.

I prefer both Loki and Sylvie crowns, but will settle for just Sylvie's.

-Extra-

If possible, inventory models with havoc data when dropped. (If not, I'll just use the default vanilla circlets for inventory and/or when dropped.)

Textures for the crowns. Even just low-res textures that show a guide/outline of how the appear on the model would be fine. As I can then try to make my own using them as a guide.

Made into esp. Not at all necessary, but appreciated nonetheless.