Limiting the sex animations in a club setting

Hello all, this is my first post but I've been a fan of these mods for a long time.  I have this fantasy of setting up a "masturbation club" which is exactly how it sounds.  The club would meet in a separate addition to my main Sim's house where there is ample furniture to relax in.  I have many masturbation-themed animations.  However, I have combed through different settings and I can't sort out what the exact arrangement of switches and levers are to make this work out.  Is this even possible?  Or is it too specific for WW to square with the EA interface? Has anyone else accomplished this?  Somewhere along the way I downloaded [hidden] signs I can place in different rooms to limit where nudity/sex is allowed...is there a way to utilize that?  Hopefully all this makes sense lol.

Hi!
Your idea is relatively easy to execute, but there's a small issue. In theory you could simply create this house, then create a club (using the Get Together settings) and then make the house the club's meeting place, and make sex the permitted activity.

But there is a question: It is not possible to limit which animations can be used by your club members. That way they might end up having sex with each other. If your intention is to just keep masturbating, this can be a problem. But if it's not, then just enjoy.

As for the cards, they are only used to limit autonomous actions. And they cannot be configured to limit specific sex categories.

I hope I have helped to clarify any of your doubts. ?