How do I get my clients to cum (Radiant Prostitution)?

Why are none of my clients cumming? Is there something I can do to make sure they cum? I have had 38 clients and I am an apprentice in oral and a journeyman in anal but all my clients end up with satisfaction 0. I can post more details if needed.

6 minutes ago, dalif396 said:

Why are none of my clients cumming? Is there something I can do to make sure they cum? I have had 38 clients and I am an apprentice in oral and a journeyman in anal but all my clients end up with satisfaction 0. I can post more details if needed.

> Well, you obviously do bad job. You must try harder to arouse them plus maybe your clients doesn't like anal sex. ;) :)

(Pardon me. I couldn't resist not to react when read the title. My apologies).

7 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> Well, you obviously do bad job. You must try harder to arouse them plus maybe your clients doesn't like anal sex. ;) :)

(Pardon me. I couldn't resist not to react when read the title. My apologies).

I have the arousal of my partners turned up to the max. Also the clients choose what I do to them.

• 1 year later...
On 8/6/2021 at 10:10 PM, dalif396 said:

I had the same problem. I want to say that it is dependant upon another mod to complete the orgasm but I am not sure which. It isn't just arousal that causes satisfaction.

That said, I did notice that sexual orientation seems to be a factor. That is, if you're a gay male PC and the clients are all hetero guys then they aren't really interested and no reward. Same might also happen with any women clients. However, playing as a bisexual woman works out better as there are far less gay males or hetero women (but they do exist, and the number is disappointing). You might look into a mod that makes the random orientation of the common NPC to be more in line to like the PC. I have no idea if such a mod exists.

Playing as a bisexual futa PC might end up being on everyone's list while everyone is on your list.

Overall, I am not 100% sure why it acts like that. Sexlab itself initiates an orgasm at the end of every sex animation no matter what. So that isn't the reason. I have seen it mentioned in other mods to have arousal increase during the animation. Perhaps look into OStim??

On 8/7/2021 at 7:10 AM, dalif396 said:

Which version of radiant prostitution are you using?  You can change some settings in SL separate orgasm mod menu, if you do not have that mod well that would be the reason as this feature hinges on you having SLSO.