Animation list culling workflow?

So in my noobish excitement I downloaded... Got to be a few thousand animations. Easy. And though there's a ton that I love (or will love when I get to it), there's obviously going to be lots that I don't. Just wondering if anyone can share their best practice or workflow in going through animations and disabling things manually, so I can get that out of the way and get on with enjoying autonomous depravity all over town.

Any tips or tricks that make sorting things out easier would be appreciated.

An external tool would be amazing. Even if WW gave a setting to enter a preview mode that provided all the object/locations/participants and gave a one click option for add to playlist/disable/next animation that would be killer. 

But either of those options might be asking a lot. I was just hoping I was missing some obvious way to be efficient about sorting animations.

Edited by nymphana