updated WW animation list?

Hello! I've been wanting to make a detailed list of WW animations, like one in the "list of WW animations" topic. Since the list hasn't been updated in a while and there have been new animations/animators since then,  I was hoping I could take on the task. It would be based on the spreadsheet that's currently in the aforementioned topic, but I don't want to just go ahead and use it since I didn't make it. I don't know how active the original poster is nowadays so I don't know if I'll ever get actual "permission" or whatever to use it. How would I start in making an updated animation list? 

(also if this is the wrong forum to post this in I apologize) 

On 8/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, BrinaFlute said:

Hello! I've been wanting to make a detailed list of WW animations, like one in the "list of WW animations" topic. Since the list hasn't been updated in a while and there have been new animations/animators since then,  I was hoping I could take on the task. It would be based on the spreadsheet that's currently in the aforementioned topic, but I don't want to just go ahead and use it since I didn't make it. I don't know how active the original poster is nowadays so I don't know if I'll ever get actual "permission" or whatever to use it. How would I start in making an updated animation list? 

Since there is already a thread for this, I would just start by sharing your list there and following up by writing to the thread creator and talking about continuing the list.

3 hours ago, Randlocher said:

Since there is already a thread for this, I would just start by sharing your list there and following up by writing to the thread creator and talking about continuing the list.

I'm not sure if the OP is still active on the site, though. Also I want to make a version of the list that excludes animations that will get people in trouble in most Sims 4 modding support communities (such as MCCC discord). Those animations could go on a separate list. 

Edited by BrinaFlute
17 hours ago, BrinaFlute said:

I'm not sure if the OP is still active on the site, though. Also I want to make a version of the list that excludes animations that will get people in trouble in most Sims 4 modding support communities (such as MCCC discord). Those animations could go on a separate list. 

The author of the list was active at least the last time on Sunday and wrote something. I think that is already relatively active.

On 8/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, BrinaFlute said:

Hello,

I don't maintain he list in the "list of WW animations" since a long time. @GazonkFoo made a script to automatically update it each time he start his game, but I think it's not up to date since a long time too. I wanted to make my own script, but... too lazy ;)

... I just update my own right now list for you ;) Just LL animations, no Patreon, and maybe not complete

If you made something with it (or without it), tell us in the "list of WW animation" thead.

WW_Installed_Animations.ods

Edited by dardev
6 hours ago, dardev said:

Hello,

I don't maintain he list in the "list of WW animations" since a long time. @GazonkFoo made a script to automatically update it each time he start his game, but I think it's not up to date since a long time too. I wanted to make my own script, but... too lazy ;)

... I just update my own right now list for you ;) Just LL animations, no Patreon, and maybe not complete

If you made something with it (or without it), tell us in the "list of WW animation" thead.

WW_Installed_Animations.ods 719 kB · 6 downloads

Oh wow, I was going to do it manually based on the animations listed on their respective pages, but this defintiely seems easier! Although I'm not sure how to view the file you linked ?

17 hours ago, dardev said:

Here is the same in Excel XLS format :

WW_Installed_Animations.xls 2.55 MB · 7 downloads

Thanks!

As mentioned in the other thread, I won't be including certain animation packs in the updated list as I find their content distressing, and those same animation packs will get you banned in most Sims 4 modding support communities. (This includes animation packs solely focused on rape/consensual sex as well as animal animations.) 

However, I'm willing to put those animations on a separate spreadsheet (the ones already on your spreadsheet, at least), and anyone who wishes to contribute to that list is free to do so.