Any fix for incorrect Puppet Master positions?

Hey guys! I've got a problem with the Puppet Master mod (look it up if you dont know what it is - extreme kinks) -- first, when my PC got in sub toilet position for the NPC top, the lesbian pose was used only -- back then the mod was working. Now animations don't even play -- pieces drop to the floor, and the sounds play. Is anyone able to give the mod a fix so it plays the right animations?

This mod means a lot to me because I don't get to see much customizable toilet play content, and I'd love to play with my PC eating all his meals from his hunky follower's ass.

If there's something even as simple as replacing the animations that the prompt will call to, I'd like to know. There are rimming poses available, though facesitting should do the job.

Update 2: I've created an ass-worship facesitting animation in Blender. Having issues running the script though, so while I try to figure it out, the position is made

Edited by Analbutter

Update: I swapped the filenames from some rimming files with the Arrok animations -- while the actors weren't locked together, the animations did switch to rimming ones. Now I need to find appropriate facesitting anims for this to work, but I'm not sure what mod pack they're from