wicked whims gay dating?

hey I recently have this problem that my (gay) sim cant find any other gay sims to have sex with since they all refuse because of sexuality 

(I dont wanna change this in the settings because it seems pretty realistic)

so my question is:

is there an additional mod for wicked whims for gay dating?
I know about the "SimDA" dating app mod which is pretty good 

but it's not helping with matching up gay couples 

I mean you can have a same sex dates but it also picks heterosexual sims for that 

which is quiet the opposite of what I want ?

haaalp?

The mod that will solve your problem is the MC command Center. With it it is possible to configure what percentage of sims sex option. And even other things. It should serve as a glove for your case.

But a curiosity: I'm surprised this is happening. Because in my game, sims rarely have the straight tag (which causes them to automatically refuse sex with same sex sims). In general they are married/relationship with sims of the opposite sex, but nothing to stop a casual sex with another sim of the same sex. Nothing that a few drinks and a sensual pose can't solve ??

• 1 month later...

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference

• Command ww.gender_preference <hetero/homo/bi/none> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>] allows you to set Gender Preference of the active Sim or optionally of the Sim with the typed in name.

Example sets active Sim Gender Preference to heterosexual:
ww.gender_preference hetero
Example sets Alexander Goth to homosexual:
ww.gender_preference homo Alexander Goth

• Command ww.preference_hetero <percentage> <all/male/female> allows you to set Gender Preference of the world population to heterosexual.

Example sets 90% of male world population to heterosexual:
ww.preference_hetero 90 male

• Command ww.preference_homo <percentage> <all/male/female> allows you to set Gender Preference of the world population to homosexual.

Example sets 50% of female world population to homosexual:
ww.preference_homo 50 female

• Command ww.preference_bi <percentage> <all/male/female> allows you to set Gender Preference of the world population to bisexual.

Example sets 100% of female world population to bisexual:
ww.preference_bi 100 female

• Command ww.preference_random <percentage> <all/male/female> allows you to set Gender Preference of the world population to random.

Example sets 100% of all world population to random gender preference:
ww.preference_random 100 all

On 9/11/2021 at 10:49 PM, Simstaaa said:

random question but how do you do this? 

You will have to select the sim and open wicked whims settings button... this will open the "global settings" one of these settings will allow to set relationship, gender and sex positions AND SO MUCH MORE.