9 minutes ago, rollingwriter said:

Has anyone tried Cottage life yet? It looks very interesting. I was wondering how Basemental drugs would adapt for it. Sell marijuana as a crop? Thinking about getting it. 

Many have problems with the BMD Weed plants dying from bug and weed infestations.

Sounds like some were just from the latest patch.

Been playing CL for a couple days now and my game just froze up and lost 4-5 hrs of progress.

Be sure to save your buggy EA game every 5 minutes, I didn't. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Many have problems with the BMD Weed plants dying from bug and weed infestations.

Sounds like some were just from the latest patch.

Been playing CL for a couple days now and my game just froze up and lost 4-5 hrs of progress.

Be sure to save your buggy EA game every 5 minutes, I didn't. 

thanks...  Buggy? was that supposed to be a pun? ?

Edited by rollingwriter
51 minutes ago, Mauserl said:

I have BD installed but not active (no dealers and no objects in world) and it's running fine for me.

It works fine other than some having problems growing Weed plants.

I've had trouble with other base game plants resetting to a just planted dirt mound on occasion.

Certain conditions I think like using the Tiny Living lot type and a Micro Home.

It really boosts learning skills and garden plants grow and evolve much faster.

Happened on a Cottage Living lot yesterday so I changed them and used the new Mounded Garden Plots that came with the new pack.

Like a planter without the wood around them for $10 each.

They haven't reset in a few sim days now so IDK maybe they help but they happen at random usually when your sim hits lvl 10 gardening.

I'd try these new planters if you want to try growing Weed plants.

A few other misc. new bugs show up here and there and some are old bugs that were fixed previously but came back.

Mostly the new game patch itself but the pack has a few bugs too.

Edit: added picture as it just happened again after posting, 6-7AM.

Entire garden was mature and producing except the 4 at the back that weren't planted yet. 

Reset Bug.jpg

Edited by Scorpio
Update

You always could grow cannabis on a large scale and sell it, but you don't make much.  Wanna get rich?  Grow dragonfruit.  The plants reverting to dormant was supposed to be fixed, but it isn't, so count on cheating plants back to mature-- testingcheats on, shift-click, Cheat Growth Stage.

The new world looks great, the animals are pretty neat.  Still need to get my hands on midnight treats and golden treats though!

28 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

Nope, it's standalone.  I found out the hard way that your dog (I do have Cats & Dogs) won't lift a paw to drive foxes off either lol.

I read some comment about Cats keeping them away, lol.

Don't know if it's true tho.

The other thing mentioned was locking your doors and gates for Cats as Foxes are seen as Cats supposedly.

17 minutes ago, rollingwriter said:

Wow! second day of summer and all the plants, (about a dozen) needed weeding, spraying and watering and one died at 6am. Next morning same thing with 6 more dead.  

Yup that's the gardening bug.

Try Cheating and giving your sim the Super Green Thumb trait.

Don't use Micro Home lot type or Great Soil lot trait.

Seems others have the same thing under certain different conditions too.

When you fast travel all un-harvested produce gets put into your household inventory, also confirmed by Game Changers.