do you have sexlab framework installed?  That's the starting point.  Once you have the framework and its requirements installed, you can add an actual sex mod, and the best place to start is the index 

with a categorized list of mods.  If this is your first time doing sexlab, I would suggest you start with something simple like matchmaker 

or SLEN.  

2 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

do you have sexlab framework installed?  That's the starting point.  Once you have the framework and its requirements installed, you can add an actual sex mod, and the best place to start is the index 

with a categorized list of mods.  If this is your first time doing sexlab, I would suggest you start with something simple like matchmaker 

or SLEN.  

wait..that's a different matchmaker..hmmm ight i will look at them all

27 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

btw sexlab index seems to be for LE and not SE

or SLEN.