Made a mod that adds the girls from Milkfactory's eroge series to the game. It adds a whopping 60 girls, of which more than half have multiple costumes. The ones that have multiple costumes also have a nude version (bar one or two that just strip part of their clothes). Due to the amount of images, it's a pretty big file.

Notes:

-I will not be uploading this to the steam workshop due to the amount of nudity and its size. Manual install instructions are below.

-I do not take character requests, this was an enormous amount of work. However, please report any issues you may run into and I'll try to fix them.

-All idols are RANDOM. This is intentional. Their names, traits, rarity, stats are all randomized. The reason for this is I want to keep the game's difficulty, and adding a bunch of idols of higher rarities just makes those rarities show up way more in auditions. In testing, I was getting multiple platinum idols in the basic local audition... The only thing about them that isn't random is their age - for legal reasons, the characters with nudity are forced to be 18+.

-The nude costumes will not show up in audition. If you want to strip your girls, you'll have to get a dressing room.

-By default, the mod disables the default idols. If you want the default ones to show up, mixed in with these characters, delete ignore.json in the mod's root folder.

Install instructions:

Simply extract the zip file in %AppData%\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods.
If you cannot locate the AppData folder, enter "%appdata%" in your system's search function.

If you wish to only have idols that have nude costumes, delete folders 3001-3008, 3021-3029, 3041-3048 in Textures\IdolPortraits.

Download:
https://mega.nz/file/B09FFYIS#YxXT9G21XAAgWUWUM4z1dsRbt_fvggtqgsTj-Kz_kZ8

Screenshots of the mod in the spoiler:

Spoiler

1281178494_Screenshot2021-08-01210527.png.a822a2b6ccecbff7e22adbae29e943bc.png1592254287_Screenshot2021-08-01210740.png.34c916da8d6e7b6adc6ae6771e196bcc.png1444255949_Screenshot2021-08-01205938.png.a57676a64513eff198419eee610cd9e5.png1806745569_Screenshot2021-08-01210606.png.4f3e4936fd7673d2027044c29e20e5e9.png

Edited by kholdy
20 hours ago, kholdy said:

Made a mod that adds the girls from Milkfactory's eroge series to the game. It adds a whopping 60 girls, of which more than half have multiple costumes. The ones that have multiple costumes also have a nude version (bar one or two that just strip part of their clothes). Due to the amount of images, it's a pretty big file.

Notes:

-I will not be uploading this to the steam workshop due to the amount of nudity and its size. Manual install instructions are below.

-I do not take character requests, this was an enormous amount of work. However, please report any issues you may run into and I'll try to fix them.

-All idols are RANDOM. This is intentional. Their names, traits, rarity, stats are all randomized. The reason for this is I want to keep the game's difficulty, and adding a bunch of idols of higher rarities just makes those rarities show up way more in auditions. In testing, I was getting multiple platinum idols in the basic local audition... The only thing about them that isn't random is their age - for legal reasons, the characters with nudity are forced to be 18+.

-The nude costumes will not show up in audition. If you want to strip your girls, you'll have to get a dressing room.

-By default, the mod disables the default idols. If you want the default ones to show up, mixed in with these characters, delete ignore.json in the mod's root folder.

Install instructions:

Simply extract the zip file in %AppData%\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods.
If you cannot locate the AppData folder, enter "%appdata%" in your system's search function.

If you wish to only have idols that have nude costumes, delete folders 3001-3008, 3021-3029, 3041-3048 in Textures\IdolPortraits.

Download:
https://mega.nz/file/B09FFYIS#YxXT9G21XAAgWUWUM4z1dsRbt_fvggtqgsTj-Kz_kZ8

Screenshots of the mod in the spoiler:

Hide contents

1281178494_Screenshot2021-08-01210527.png.a822a2b6ccecbff7e22adbae29e943bc.png1592254287_Screenshot2021-08-01210740.png.34c916da8d6e7b6adc6ae6771e196bcc.png1444255949_Screenshot2021-08-01205938.png.a57676a64513eff198419eee610cd9e5.png1806745569_Screenshot2021-08-01210606.png.4f3e4936fd7673d2027044c29e20e5e9.png

Your mod doesn’t work.

6 hours ago, changhot said:

Your mod doesn’t work.

have you gone into mods to enable mods you have to have them green. also normal Idols still show up. i include a screenshot of my mod list

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by helgi
better grammar

I'm trying to create a mod for this game that's not using the event editor/JSON editing. Specifically, I want to force the sexuality of the idols to be always compatible with the player and remove unwanted traits (Asexual, Misandry).

I'm using Harmony, and I think I got the code right. But I can't seem to find the right entry point using Unity Mod Manager. Anyone got tips or alternatives on how to do this?

On 8/2/2021 at 9:45 PM, kholdy said:

Gonna need more specifics than that considering I've been running it my entire playthrough.

I installed the mod as described, but the files don't load correctly with me. The idols all have the same standard clothes and no face.

9 hours ago, SirCior said:

I installed the mod as described, but the files don't load correctly with me. The idols all have the same standard clothes and no face.

Try clearing your game's cache by deleting the 'portraits' folder (should be in Users\(yourname)\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Cache) if the mod doesn't seem to be working.

1 hour ago, OvanMk8 said:

Try clearing your game's cache by deleting the 'portraits' folder (should be in Users\(yourname)\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Cache) if the mod doesn't seem to be working.

I did. Still look the same, the only thing i did was deleting the ignore.json file to have the random idols to. Looks the same with the ignore.json file.

Mod1.jpg

Mod2.jpg

Mod3.jpg

Edited by SirCior
25 minutes ago, kholdy said:

Do you have any other mods enabled? Are you using the Steam version of the game, and is it up to date? Are you starting a new savefile?

no other mods, yes a new savefile and yes the steam version of the game

No idea, sorry. It seems like it's failing to find the portraits for the new idols, and using the default portrait instead. If you didn't mess with the file structure at all, I have no clue what could cause that. You could try uninstalling the game, deleting the entire LocalLow\Glitch Pitch folder, then reinstalling the game and mod, but other than that I'm out of ideas.

11 hours ago, GE16JD said:

The creator of the slice of life mod has just released the uncensor patch, calling it the Idol Manager Uncesor Patch. Could lead to more lewd mods in the future, maybe?

IMUP

Bless the dev. I heard many people who play early version complained about the missing content. Glad the re-release it