Skyrim VR startup crash

Using Oculus Quest 2, I bought the game months ago, played it for a while then uninstalled. Tried reinstalling it recently and I can't get it to launch at all. I have 0 mods installed, I've reinstalled the game multiple times along with steamVR. I've deleted every trace of skyrimVR from my folders, including the steam install location, appdata and documents, the game still does not launch after installing. I've been googling this issue for so long, and I can't find any way of getting it to work, after I launch, a black screen pops up and then disappears after a couple of seconds, there's no errors or anything. SteamVR is not in the beta branch, there's no old ini files or anything.

The game worked completely fine when I initially installed it at the beginning of the year, and now it just refuses to start. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, this is driving me crazy.

Edited by GhostedNeon509

I have the Oculus Quest 2 and I do not use SteamVR to open it anymore. I use OpenComposite and put the SkyrimVR .exe file on my desktop. I am using the Link

cable and choose desktop.  And I use an alternate start.  Also since you don't have any mods you can google SkyrimVR and reddit and they have a good forum

that might help.  That is where I learned about OpenComposite. 

Yeah, I tried OpenComposite as well but still no luck, I looked on reddit for hours trying to find the same issue, people had similar issues but were like "oh I fixed this by changing out of steamVR beta" or something along those lines. Guess I'll just keep trying for now.