Weird slavetat butt split texture

13 minutes ago, Xylixis said:

I don't know why  I am getting this split texture. Need help figuring out what's going on.unknown.png.7a2d36bc95f9c01dbf591a43be08dde9.png

I had the same issue with spank textures that showed a white line because they were sloppily done, but I don't get that with this slavetat pack. Are you sure you're using a texture that is compatible with your body?

2 hours ago, Inception said:

I had the same issue with spank textures that showed a white line because they were sloppily done, but I don't get that with this slavetat pack. Are you sure you're using a texture that is compatible with your body?

Are you asking if I'm using a correct body texture?

3 hours ago, Xylixis said:

Are you asking if I'm using a correct body texture?

Yes, I know it's silly but it's the only thing I could think of. Sometimes you install mods that has textures that you're not aware of, so check that you have nothing that overwrites your  skin textures.

your placement on the UV map is bad. that is your problem 

1185134311_Elfina1NumbValkyrienoDS_20210412_21-07-26.jpg.947f1e2333a81679e9a8d50ac8aa9346.jpg

heres a image for reference that i know what im talking about bc im an expert in textures

22 hours ago, Adrenochrome ????? said:

your placement on the UV map is bad. that is your problem 

1185134311_Elfina1NumbValkyrienoDS_20210412_21-07-26.jpg.947f1e2333a81679e9a8d50ac8aa9346.jpg

heres a image for reference that i know what im talking about bc im an expert in textures

Well I don't know how to "replace them" or whatever. As for the skin I am using, it's diamond.