1 hour ago, TR4SH1 said:

have a new method to create a Plumbot using NRAAS??

None that I am aware. During my research on FemmeBots, I read many articles about how to make bots that look like sims, etc, but they all had the same failure... they became sims after travel. Same as a KW droid. It's why I decided that the only way was to make bot parts out of sim body parts and try to scrub all association to sim as best I could... although, there IS a deep rooted EA issue that does connect sims and bots, that can still bugger things.

If you found something new, please post a link, as I have not looked since I concluded my research and began building my bots, a year ago.

On 7/21/2021 at 6:01 PM, LadySmoks said:

None that I am aware. During my research on FemmeBots, I read many articles about how to make bots that look like sims, etc, but they all had the same failure... they became sims after travel. Same as a KW droid. It's why I decided that the only way was to make bot parts out of sim body parts and try to scrub all association to sim as best I could... although, there IS a deep rooted EA issue that does connect sims and bots, that can still bugger things.

If you found something new, please post a link, as I have not looked since I concluded my research and began building my bots, a year ago.

the old method with Nraas doesn't work for me... always goes to CAS Plumbot and not normal CAS

6 hours ago, BOT97 said:

the old method with Nraas doesn't work for me... always goes to CAS Plumbot and not normal CAS

You must read the Nraas threads... You must FIND the Nraas threads! ?

I forget which of the geniuses said, that it was intentional, so that you have an option to access and edit the Plumbots. There are 2 ways to go to CAS with Nraas. One is thru Master Controller> Advanced> Edit in CAS, which will take the bot to bot CAS in the bot station for parts and paint. The other way into CAS is "testing cheats enabled" to use shift/ click on the bot, which takes it into Sim CAS.

As I have outlined in my first FemmeBot page, you really can not change age, hair or clothing of a Plumbot in Sim CAS. You can use body and facial sliders. Many facial sliders work on my FemmeBots, as they have face bones, regular Plumbots do not. FemmeBots and Plumbots don't have body morphs, so weight and muscle sliders don't work, but boob and other body sliders do.

You can add accessories that have a mesh... earrings, some necklaces, bracelets, fingernails, etc. Overlays such as tattoos, gloves, stockings, etc, do not show on bot skins, not even FemmeBot. Not sure why. 

Delay, delay, delay... Learning can be my greatest enemy! What I mean by that is as I continue to learn, things I made look less appealing. New methods, new "technology" (new to me). So, thankfully, as I had returned to work on FemmeBots, I discovered that S-Club accessory eyelashes look and work great! Now, I am in the process of removing eyelashes from the head meshes and the terrible make up from the face overlays of the unreleased heads, and will link the S-Club lashes.

12 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Você deve ler os tópicos do Nraas ... Você deve ENCONTRAR os tópicos do Nraas! ?

Eu esqueci qual dos gênios disse, que foi intencional, para que você tenha a opção de acessar e editar o Plumbots. Existem 2 maneiras de acessar o CAS com o Nraas. Um é através do Master Controller> Advanced> Edit in CAS, que levará o bot ao bot CAS na estação de bot para peças e pintura. A outra maneira de entrar no CAS é "testar cheats habilitados" para usar shift / click no bot, que o leva para o Sim CAS.

Como descrevi na minha primeira página FemmeBot, você realmente não pode mudar a idade, cabelo ou roupa de um Plumbot no Sim CAS. Você pode usar controles deslizantes corporais e faciais. Muitos controles deslizantes faciais funcionam nos meus FemmeBots, pois eles têm ossos faciais, os Plumbots normais não. FemmeBots e Plumbots não têm formas corporais, então os controles deslizantes de peso e músculo não funcionam, mas os seios e outros controles deslizantes corporais sim.

Você pode adicionar acessórios que tenham malha ... brincos, alguns colares, pulseiras, unhas, etc. Sobreposições como tatuagens, luvas, meias, etc, não aparecem nas skins de bot, nem mesmo no FemmeBot. Não sei por quê. 

Atrasar, atrasar, atrasar ... Aprender pode ser meu maior inimigo! O que quero dizer com isso é que, à medida que continuo a aprender, as coisas que tornei menos atraentes. Novos métodos, nova "tecnologia" (novo para mim). Então, felizmente, como eu havia voltado a trabalhar no FemmeBots, descobri que os cílios acessórios S-Club parecem e funcionam muito bem! Agora, estou removendo os cílios das malhas da cabeça e a terrível maquiagem das sobreposições de rosto das cabeças não liberadas, e ligarei os cílios S-Club.

no method works all leads to CAS bot...

• 1 year later...

You need NRaas Master Controller AND Master Controller cheats AND Master Controller Integration.

1. Build/buy a plumbot. Don't worry about the appearance yet, but make sure it's the gender you want.

2. Ctrl + Shift + C - testingcheatsenabled true

3. Click on the bot: NRaas - Master Controller - Intermediate - Occult: Add - Time Traveler (for humanoid) or Vampire (for full robot).

4. If you chose time traveler, your bot will now be human-shaped. Either way, shift-click on the bot and click "Edit Sim in Create a Sim". This will open the bot in CAS. This part will not work if you do not have Master Controller Integration.

5. You can now edit the human appearance, or add accessories such as male genitalia, which will take on the color of the surrounding body parts.

6. When you're done, exit CAS and click on the bot and go to NRaas - Master Controller -Advanced - Edit in CAS. THIS will open the bot in the plumbot workshop. If your bot has a human appearance, you can edit back all the body parts to robot parts except the head, which will always stay and clip through the robot head you choose. With the right skin colors and accessories this can look very cool.

7. When your bot is done, human or bot or hybrid-looking, save a copy of the bot to your bin.

8. Select a different sim in your household, and then click the bot and go to NRaas - Master Controller - Advanced - Total Annihilation.

9. Go to the bot station again and open the bot you just made from the bin. This bot will be only a plumbot, and not have a hybrid life state.

10. Force the game to create a nude outfit for the plumbot. I do this with the Animated Pole Dance mod, clicking the pole and selecting Dance on Pole - Outfit: Nude. There may be other ways to do this.

11. Your robot can now experience intercourse.

Idk how stable these are so back up your files. You might want to just create them... as needed.

Animated Pole Dance