first person oriented, preferably gentle animations?

im looking for first person oriented animations, with that i mean minimal headbobbing going around and headclipping with the partner's body, preferably with a more romantic/gentle/cute style, no fancy fetishes like 3somes, 4somes, 5somes, torture blocks and the like

any recommendations?

Oh, it's so nice to find someone else who's into the more romantic side of WW! 

Unfortunately I'm not sure about first person oriented, but I do have some romantic animations I highly recommend: 

Kiki Chain - the "Watch TV" animations are really tender and passionate.  Has a few other romantic/tender teasing animations 

E404P - Has some really cute teasing animations as well as a fairly tender vaginal animation sequence ("Slowly Deep") 

Grey Naya - romantic teasing animations. my favorite is the "pleasant awakening" animations

YrSa - The "on hands/tenderness face to face" teasing animations are super cute 

Mia_ - probably the most romantic WW animation pack.