Certain races not supported

I recently re-installed all my mods from scratch following advice from Aylis SE for beginners thread and its been great, about 30 hrs in and not a single CTD or loading fail. 

The only problem i'm having is with certain races - Horkers, deer, elk, cow etc. When i try to initiate nookie nothing happens.

when i open the console it says "NOTICE ValidateActor(horker) --FALSE--They area creature type that is not currently supported(HorkerRace)

I have all the dependencies, all the recent animation packs from billys that specifically has animations for those races, FNIS has been run, all the animations are enabled and registered in SL Animation Loader

Just can't Figure it out, any help would be appreciated

Got it sorted by following an FAQ from another mod

in the SL Anim Loader i had to Disable All -> Rebuild Registry -> Enable All -> Register

On 7/22/2021 at 9:07 PM, kaimei said:

The log you posted shows that creature animations are disabled. In the sexlab mcm under animation settings check the allow creature animation box.

Creature animations were checked, just that a few creatures weren't being recognised for some reason

• 1 year later...
On 7/29/2021 at 6:19 PM, Simon_Says said:

Got it sorted by following an FAQ from another mod

in the SL Anim Loader i had to Disable All -> Rebuild Registry -> Enable All -> Register

Creature animations were checked, just that a few creatures weren't being recognised for some reason

You're a life saver!!!