Beastiality in Sims 4?

It exists, it works... but there has been so much drama about the guy scripting the expansions, I dare not even mention the mod name or author. Be a little inquisitive and do some digging. I asure you, it can be found.

Edited by Mauserl
  • 2 weeks later...

Wicked Whims itself does not allow sexual interactions with animals (or other non-consenting parties). Turbodriver himself has repeatedly stated that he will never implement such features. 

There is a mod that allows bestiality but it is no longer available on LL for a multitude of reasons. I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction as I'd personally rather not go looking for it... I don't even know if linking it here is even allowed, anyway. 

16 hours ago, BrinaFlute said:

Wicked Whims itself does not allow sexual interactions with animals (or other non-consenting parties).

Did Turbodriver finally remove the Always-Accept-Sex switch? At least one year ago one could enforce sex with every other human- and adult-like sim no matter what the relationship was.

The bestially animations can as far as I know played with WW. The interaction to start it may be a different one after installing and activating the Kinky module for DD. This allows a  more realistic role-play.

4 hours ago, Oops19 said:

Did Turbodriver finally remove the Always-Accept-Sex switch? At least one year ago one could enforce sex with every other human- and adult-like sim no matter what the relationship was.

The bestially animations can as far as I know played with WW. The interaction to start it may be a different one after installing and activating the Kinky module for DD. This allows a  more realistic role-play.

The "Always accept" switch is still there; when I said "non-consenting parties" I meant children, toddlers and animals. With just WW, teens, young adults and adults can have sex (I'm sure elders can too but so far I haven't seen autonomous NPC elder sex. Maybe death from overexertion applies to sex too and that's why.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand DD is another version of WW that allows sexual interactions with groups outside of teens, young adults, adults and elders.  So in order to enable any animal animations or similar, you need DD. I personally do not use DD so I'm not the most well-versed in it. 

Edited by BrinaFlute
20 minutes ago, BrinaFlute said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand DD is another version of WW that allows sexual interactions with groups outside of teens, young adults, adults and elders.

DD itself limits itself to the groups above. It has an add-on for pets. It will likely support also the Cottage Living animals in future.
TS4 objects (eg the Island Living dolphins) should be supported by WW unless they are actively blocked.

The group which provides an add-on to enable pedo for WW has also one for DD.

1 hour ago, Oops19 said:

DD itself limits itself to the groups above. It has an add-on for pets. It will likely support also the Cottage Living animals in future.
TS4 objects (eg the Island Living dolphins) should be supported by WW unless they are actively blocked.

The group which provides an add-on to enable pedo for WW has also one for DD.

Wait, if DD requires an add-on for pets and children, then what's the difference between DD and WW? I was under the impression that DD itself allowed interactions with animals and kids; you just had to get animations to utilize it 

7 minutes ago, BrinaFlute said:

Wait, if DD requires an add-on for pets and children, then what's the difference between DD and WW? I was under the impression that DD itself allowed interactions with animals and kids; you just had to get animations to utilize it 

From personal experience DD doesn't follow any gender preferences for human sims and it's missing many other settings/features WW has.

I guess you could say DD is a stripped down sex mod but WW is the Cadillac model.

Edited by Scorpio
52 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

From personal experience DD doesn't follow any gender preferences for human sims and it's missing many other settings/features WW has.

I guess you could say DD is a stripped down sex mod but WW is the Cadillac model.

Yeah, I have to agree... 

12 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW is the Cadillac model.

It sounds like Cadillacs need maintenance every month.

DD ignores male/female, that's right. But it takes into account the sexual organs.
I wish it would support both, so one could set a preference for male sims which actually have a penis.

1 hour ago, Oops19 said:

It sounds like Cadillacs need maintenance every month.

Even more often when we get those shit EA patches that break so many mods.

More Bells and Whistles = More stuff to Break.

I do rather miss the older WW though as it had less default restrictions.

The only reason I liked DD was because it used the floor animations more and didn't care about privacy.

I don't bother with the the Pets module as I never have any in game anyway.

But until it offers some MF only settings it's a no go for me.

4 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

It's basically just an Animation Player for the most part, simple.

There are still a few other mods that almost never need updates like SCAM.

Even simple versions of WW (eg without the strip club) had issues with every update if I remember right.

Scumbumbo knew how to inject properly into Python and as a result most of his mods still work. CN does this too, the mods work with previous and upcoming versions.

TD seems to rely on XML / tuning files like many other modders. It may be more easy to get started and to set up but in the long term these mods annoy nearly everyone at least one time because they break after a game update.

56 minutes ago, Oops19 said:

Even simple versions of WW (eg without the strip club) had issues with every update if I remember right.

True but the older versions had traits, periods, and Nudity too if I remember correctly and probably some others I forgot.

I know the type of coding used makes a big difference in reliability as I've seen with some of the other mods.

• 1 year later...
On 7/30/2021 at 11:05 PM, HornyJOJO said:

(or other non-consenting parties)

do animals give you their consent to make them live in slaughterhouses in suffering and kill them?

do cows give you their consent to steal their milk?

yes, steal, the milk is for their babes, not for you

3 hours ago, anonym4444 said:

do animals give you their consent to make them live in slaughterhouses in suffering and kill them?

do cows give you their consent to steal their milk?

yes, steal, the milk is for their babes, not for you

This would be very relevant, if we were talking about any of this.

On 7/17/2021 at 10:24 AM, Deso561PL said:

It was happend, or game limitations?

How about no. Play Oblivion instead. Lover's Bitch is a great mod. Donkey is a legend.

And you can download 4K textures for ESIV:Oblivion.. Looks better than Skyrim. Looks better than this joke of a game.

On 8/1/2021 at 4:18 PM, Oops19 said:

Scumbumbo knew how to inject properly into Python and as a result most of his mods still work. CN does this too, the mods work with previous and upcoming versions.

TD seems to rely on XML / tuning files like many other modders. It may be more easy to get started and to set up but in the long term these mods annoy nearly everyone at least one time because they break after a game update.

Most of Scumbumbo's mods are maintained and updated by other people who are not Scumbumbo. Because he is dead. The mods mostly work, but... Not really. 

On 8/2/2021 at 2:28 AM, Deso561PL said:

Well i was curious if some stuff like pics etc existing allready, but thanks guys.

Sorry. We ran this thread right off the rails. No dog fucking here. Try the Oblivion threads here at Lovers Lab. Bethesda often puts the game on sale for $5.99 Canadian. About three bucks American.

Its worth a download. Holy crap it looks like I am talking to myself. Of course I am.

Edited by GMac2021