Hi there ! 

I hope I'm in the right place to post this. I was wondering if there was a mod that would make my sims hold their penis while peeing. I'm so frustrated because I re-made a mod to have them standing, and they're just putting their hands on their thighs without actually doing the whole thing which I want realistic. I figured it was possible as I saw that in Hyungry's machinimas, but I just don't know how.

Thanks for the help !

Edited by Shay Winter

You can follow these steps if you have ww in your game: Click to floor > naturism > pee on floor. Note that this option requires your bladder needs to be decayed enough (maybe half way or a bit lower? not sure). You can click near the toilet so when your sim pee on the floor, it'd be look like they're peeing on the toilet. @Shay Winter @Madison09

Edited by 7cupsbobatae
On 7/19/2021 at 10:31 PM, 7cupsbobatae said:

You can follow these steps if you have ww in your game: Click to floor > naturism > pee on floor. Note that this option requires your bladder needs to be decayed enough (maybe half way or a bit lower? not sure). You can click near the toilet so when your sim pee on the floor, it'd be look like they're peeing on the toilet. @Shay Winter @Madison09

Hm ok, thanks for the tip!