Skyrim Cursed Loot SE Wobble Skirt not working

So I have installed Cursed Loot and everything but the wobble skirt is not working. My body is invisible with the chastity belt floating where my hoohoo should be. I have reinstalled practically everything and used bodyslider to build batches. I have no idea how to mod and I am learning as I go but everything is working except the wobble skirt.

Edit: So I used loot to clear out all unnecessary files, I installed another UNP file I missed and was able to see a lot more options including the Wobble Skirt in bodyslide. I just got into game and was able to finally see the wobble skirt and almost all the bondage devices. Only one I am missing now is the armbinder, but looks like everything else is working. I will continue to mess around with bodylide and all that to see if I can get the armbinder to work. 

Edited by Madsimmer666
2 minutes ago, Hht3s said:

Elaborate, what kind of body are you using? did you make sure it is the same one the wobble skirt requires? same question for the devious devices bodyslide files, many things could be wrong.

Make sure you don't have installed any of the mods that appear in the conflicts section of the mod page as well.

34 minutes ago, Hht3s said:

Elaborate, what kind of body are you using? did you make sure it is the same one the wobble skirt requires? same question for the devious devices bodyslide files, many things could be wrong.

Unp female body renewal. The only option is to have the lady walk or bunny hop and at the beginning I chose the UNP option for cursed loot.

31 minutes ago, Madsimmer666 said:

Unp female body renewal. The only option is to have the lady walk or bunny hop and at the beginning I chose the UNP option for cursed loot.

I use UNP because I like fertility mode and CBBE bodyslide is a pain for me, so I like UNP belly bone. I have batched everything on bodyslides. The devices were not showing up at all until I did that, but the wobble skirt is the only thing being a pain.

Edited by Madsimmer666

I'm not very sure since I don't use SE, but it could be nor cursed loot using an different unp body from the one you have for nude characters, nor the wobble skirt in specific missing the entire base shape of the body, in which case you could add it through outfit studio, but since im not sure, you shall open the wobble skirt as a project in outfit studio, if there is any base shape, then the problem is more likely MAYBE to be an incompatibility issue with the kind of uunp body the wobble skirt uses, does the outfit affects only the lower body? if it does, you should try removing everything but the skirt, if any body shows up, then it might be an incompatibility issue with something.

Edited by Hht3s
13 hours ago, Hht3s said:

I'm not very sure since I don't use SE, but it could be nor cursed loot using an different unp body from the one you have for nude characters, nor the wobble skirt in specific missing the entire base shape of the body, in which case you could add it through outfit studio, but since im not sure, you shall open the wobble skirt as a project in outfit studio, if there is any base shape, then the problem is more likely MAYBE to be an incompatibility issue with the kind of uunp body the wobble skirt uses, does the outfit affects only the lower body? if it does, you should try removing everything but the skirt, if any body shows up, then it might be an incompatibility issue with something.

I reinstalled things and have been going through loot and some more options are showing up in my bodyslide, the wobble skirt wasn't even on there and now it is, so I am hoping that workied. I am about to hop on and look.

2 hours ago, Madsimmer666 said:

I reinstalled things and have been going through loot and some more options are showing up in my bodyslide, the wobble skirt wasn't even on there and now it is, so I am hoping that workied. I am about to hop on and look.

Update if it gets fixed.

• 2 weeks later...