Torture and chaos game crashing

Hello, I downloaded the torture and chaos mod mostly for the action to make other sims piss themselves, but everytime I try to do anything with the book it crashes my game and I have to restart it which takes forever cause it loads so slow. Does anyone else have that mod and have that issue or know why?

I deinstalled this mod, I think it's broken, but sim torments still works and is basically the same without the book. I'm not sure, if it is just broken or interacts badly with some other mods I have installed. I generally have issues with sacrificials mods. They don't interact nicely with each other in my game. Do you have any others from him (extreme violence, cursed child, etc.)? Did you try the mod with no others installed?

57 minutes ago, Enrico123456 said:

I deinstalled this mod, I think it's broken, but sim torments still works and is basically the same without the book. I'm not sure, if it is just broken or interacts badly with some other mods I have installed. I generally have issues with sacrificials mods. They don't interact nicely with each other in my game. Do you have any others from him (extreme violence, cursed child, etc.)? Did you try the mod with no others installed?

I don't think I have any other of his mods installed, I did end up getting it to not crash my game but the mod doesn't work, the only option it gives is "spread hatred". It doesn't let me perform any of the actions.

13 minutes ago, sahmormakstevmom said:

Did you download from his Patreon or just the website?  His Patreon his his most up to date mods.  It also depends on which Sims version you have as well.  He has updated all Mods to 1.75 as of yesterday.

I downloaded it from modthesims I think

On 7/14/2021 at 8:56 PM, stuckyfucky said:

I downloaded it from modthesims I think

Personally, i would remove the version you have of the Mod. Clear your thumbnail cache and download a fresh version from sacrificialmods.com.  This is where it would have been downloaded from originally and it redirects you to his Patreon.  The Mods are free. Good Luck.