Looking to begin working on a trap expansion that involves adding more kinds of environmental traps and hazards to Skyrim. How could that be done?

Hey there, I've been looking into working on a mod that adds new kinds of traps and hazards to make exploration more dangerous in Skyrim. Hazards such as giant spider webs lying around just beg for a potential for players and npcs to be caught in them, and I wanted to start things off by adding more web walls that do this like the one in Bleak Falls Barrows that pretty much everyone who's played Skyrim probably knows about.

I just don't really know how to add it into different locations, or more accurate, how to turn it into a object that triggers and then immobilizes the player.

5 minutes ago, flipdarkfuture said:

Hey there, I've been looking into working on a mod that adds new kinds of traps and hazards to make exploration more dangerous in Skyrim. Hazards such as giant spider webs lying around just beg for a potential for players and npcs to be caught in them, and I wanted to start things off by adding more web walls that do this like the one in Bleak Falls Barrows that pretty much everyone who's played Skyrim probably knows about.

I just don't really know how to add it into different locations, or more accurate, how to turn it into a object that triggers and then immobilizes the player.

in the CK look for cells like this DLC2 Warehouse Ambushes,  Dev cells that have the traps already set up , you can copy and past. Best and easiest way to learn about triggers, when heading from Riverwood to bleak falls barrow up the small path, at a certain level a troll appears. this troll is activated thru a trigger box at a certain level when you walk thru it, in the CK look in that area and its the best way to learn triggers.