Delete Account

The staff can remove them after if a proof that the original owner want them to be removed.

But better to remove (or reassign) them before you delete your account.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

The staff can remove them after if a proof that the original owner want them to be removed.

But better to remove (or reassign) them before you delete your account.

It is a closed club and at the moment by accident still somebody joins. If i remove the mods now, these people can no longer download anything.

But I read somewhere, that I only receive a mail after my account is deleted not an email with a date when it will be done.

When I receive the "deleted" confirmation mail I guess I cannot do anything more.

On the other side noone else can accept new members for the club.

It seems the only reasonable way is that the staff should remove the content in the club too, when my account is deleted.

Regards

Ok, this is a closed club, so that my mods are not available for everyone, but for members only.

After my account is deleted,  for that reason all my mods and the patches stored in the club should be deleted too.

The rest of the postings in the club is not for interest, it can be deleted or simply left there.

It is also a possibility to delete the club completely.

You cannot read it anymore because your account is gone.

I removed all the contents of your club and made it accessible only to members.

Club is no more public.

Enjoy your life.