Save names appearing as squares

In my most recent game. Anytime I have a scene from one of my Sexlab mods. The saves after that (The next 3 or 4) appear as squares rather than the name. They load ok. I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I'm just worried it may be a sign of a problem down the road. Thanks for any help.

Edited by taxman251

The blocks are referred to as "Tofu" Read more here for file size reasons most font's don't include every character for every language. The big 4 causes of tofu are Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Cyrillic a.k.a. Russian, which also happen to be some of the more active countries in Skyrim modding so perhaps you have a random mod from a Russian or Korean modpack renaming something temporarily after the scenes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
4 hours ago, DeathHead999 said:

I'm having this problem recently and It also fucks up my 2 recent saves. No Idea what causing it at all. The save name used to be "Skyrim" now it's 4 square boxes. Even the older save got affected but thankfully they still work.

By default the save name comes from the current cell you're in. So, some mod that's using symbols not supported by your current font, has either added the cell you're in, or altered the name of the cell you're in. Translate the name in xEdit and make a new save.