[mod] Space Amazone Specie + 3 optional species

Space Amazone Specie + 3 optional species

A simple specie mod, static 3d model made with Daz 3D

40 unique models, some with psionic apparences

This is a standalone don't replace Vanilla species.

Optional Alien Specie Aureskan, An alien race, which mixes with humans to modify them

Optional Slave specie for syncretic evolution gameplay

Optional Elven Brothel recommended mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1598699516&searchtext=brothel

We have made a mod on steam for human species can be optionnal https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2543056011

Hi there, I like the mod concept but i'm trying to figure out how to get this to work. Could be i'm just incompetent cause I don't know how to mess with mods outside of the steam workshop. When I hit download is the mod suppose to come in a .7z format, and if so how do I get stellaris to run it as a .7z

On 7/14/2021 at 5:29 PM, 69bukkake69 said:

Hi there, I like the mod concept but i'm trying to figure out how to get this to work. Could be i'm just incompetent cause I don't know how to mess with mods outside of the steam workshop. When I hit download is the mod suppose to come in a .7z format, and if so how do I get stellaris to run it as a .7z

you have to unzip it into your C:\Users\username\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod folder. Then in the launcher manually add it in to your playset.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey so i don't know if this is suppost to be the case but well The ElvenBrothel Species added by this mod does not have any traits to pick in the creation screen all the other species from this mod does but that one does not so yeah is that suppost to be the case or is that a bug with mod and or a issue with the installation on my end i just thought i would double check here before i go about doing anything else.

any help would be great thank you.

Edited by WolfPack51942