ZAZStocks 0.3 Alpha Stock Wagon Addon (Modders Resource) 24-11-2011 Quick Fix Added 0.2 Alpha

ZAZ Stocks 0.2 Alpha

http://www.mediafire.com/?kd795p27pxgjdy2

Mirror

ZAZStocks 0.2 Alpha.7z

ZAZStocks 0.3 Alpha Stock Wagon Addon

ZAZStocks 0.3 Alpha - Stock Wagon - Addon.rar

Mirror

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?12thd2116tebok2

ZAZSTOCKS 0.2 ALPHA IS REQUIRED

QUICK FIX FOR CTD'S

ZAZSTOCKS 0.3 Alpha Quick Fix.rar

Simple Stocks/Yokes

The yoke consists of a single set of stocks for the neck and wrists. It is effectively a portable pillory, in that the stocks are not attached to a post. The weight of the yoke is supported by the occupant’s shoulders.Their main function was to disable prisoners and slaves (especially while traveling), as the yoke restrains the occupant very effectively while leaving his or her legs free .

Yea Had to Look It up :) thanx Symon.

WARNING! THIS MOD CONTAINS FULL NUDITY / BDSM / FETISH AND THEREFORE ADULT CONTENT! DON'T DOWNLOAD AND USE THIS MOD IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SORT OF THEME AND/OR NOT ALLOWED TO .......

EXTRADOUBLEWARNING! EVEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE NUDE CHICKS PUNISHED, THIS MOD IS ALL ABOUT STRONG EXTREME FETISHES! IF IT'S NOT YOUR TASTE, SKIP IT,

THANX

Important Points,

1.Save your game before trying this mod , im not responsible for loosing / crashing ur save/game.

2.Since nothing is overwriting the vanilla oblivion files I think it safe to assume that your game is

Safe.

3.The mod is still in its alpha stages so , constructive criticism is welcome.

4.THIS Is A Resource Not A Quest - Im Only Showcasing Animations here through spells .

5.THIS Is A Resource Dont bash me for the Scripts . :P

Animations are Average and Simple

6.Dont Bash me For the NATURE OF THE CONTENT of this Mod , (I personally Belive in consensual play)

Again Lastly

THIS MOD IS ALL ABOUT STRONG EXTREME FETISHES! IF IT'S NOT YOUR TASTE, SKIP IT,

THANX

CREDITS ,

BisquitsNgravy and fg109 for the Initial Scripts

GSB Modders , I Used a few of His Textures

Tina Canine Slut (Gift Box World Models of a Few Of the items)

Edhildil (Purelust Latex Suits) for my Spell Merchant {Ive Included His Read me in the Download}

cow1787 Cart Mesh Static

Symon , For Cleaning the Idles Chain ( Although I think They got messed Up again Due to newer Idles :P)

3D Intimate Area By Necroscope (Wagon Lower Body)

The Author Of Manga Body (Wagon Upper Body)

Robert's Male Body v4.0 (Wagon Lower Body Male)

The Author Of Crime & Punishment Overhaul 1.1 (A Cell From There To Test My Scripts , Etc)

IF anyone Feels I have not credited them please Or Anything Else

pm me I will Respect Ur Wishes

,Thanx

Alpha Version 0.2

Basic Functions

1.Stocks / 2. Walk Animations / 3. Two Spells To Stock/Unstock /4. Pillory Spell /5. Stockade Punishment I /6. Stockade Punishment II

Imperial City Market District

Out Side “The Best Defence”

Spells / Stuff are purchased from Missy ,

SEE PICs if in Doubt

Missy.jpg

Missy2.jpg

USAGE

FOR ZAZSTOCKS 0.2 ALPHA

ON NPCS THERE IS THE REMOVEALLITEMS ( Dont say I didnt warn you im just Showcasing animations here)

The Spells Can Be Cast on Npcs ,

1. Stock Walk – Walking animations when the actor is in Metal / Wood Stocks .With the original body you guys are using ( I removed the HGEC body)

Also There are 2 idles Spread legs and Cross legd Replace as u want

If the player wears the stocks the animations are switched Automatically.

( Note I haven't yet disabled Strafe and Jump so it might look odd)

Use The Unstock Spell Self if the StockWalk Animations Dont Wear off ( Im Experiencing This Bug)

Use the “Unstock Spell” –To Unstock the NPC .

Stocks Can Be Purchased From Missy

2. Pillory Spell – Puts the NPC in a pillory for 300 Seconds

Note since the The Pillory is Attached to the Neck Head Tracking Makes the Pillory Tilted

So Face the The Actor When Casting ( Any One Can Help Me out on this )

3. Stockade Punishment I and II (Upside-down And Impale) – Punishment for 300 Seconds ( Note Turn Down ur Game volume a lil bit :P )

Cast the Spell and watch .......

FOR ZAZSTOCKS 0.3 STOCK WAGON ADDON

ZAZSTOCKS 0.2 ALPHA IS REQUIRED

Copy contents from Download And Paste in Oblivion Data Folder

Purchase the spells from Missy and have a go.

4 Spells

Wagon Self / Free Self

Wagon Slave/ Free Slave

ScreenShot69.jpg

ScreenShot67.jpg

Note :

There Is A dummy Cell Beside Missys Chest ,

U can Avoid it For Now or Have a Peek , Known CTD'S Because on Loading Different Cells

More Pics/Videos updates http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2428&page=3

The Scripts are still Buggy , and a need improvements , If someone can Redo The scripts they are most certainly welcome to do so and Re-post a fix Via ESP .

Thanx

This is a Resource u can Use/Abuse in quests /or in game , whatever freely , If u have time drop a line if not it doesn't matter :) .

Cheers !!!!!

Nice work. But you really shouldn't have included a body type in the stocks. Right now it forces the character into your body type, which is C/D cup or something. I'm gonna try to remove the body.

Edit: I just found out that this mod deletes all clothing worn on the NPC if used... lol wtf. The clothing won't come back even after using the unstock spell.

Nice work. But you really shouldn't have included a body type in the stocks. Right now it forces the character into your body type' date=' which is C/D cup or something. I'm gonna try to remove the body.

Edit: I just found out that this mod deletes all clothing worn on the NPC if used... lol wtf. The clothing won't come back even after using the unstock spell.

[/quote']

Hmm Yea , I know Its still A noob Modd and Basically the animations and stocks were a resource.

Help is appreciated with scripts and anything

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I'm impressed by all the new content. Very interesting in NifSkope.

Inspected the esp. That's pretty clean. A GREETINGS to remove and a few other bits of stuff. The idles chain might need a touch of cleanup but that is so often hard not to make a little grubbier than it needs to be.

I can let you have my cleaned version if you like when I'm happy with it.

I'll let you know how I get on.

I'm impressed by all the new content. Very interesting in NifSkope.

Inspected the esp. That's pretty clean. A GREETINGS to remove and a few other bits of stuff. The idles chain might need a touch of cleanup but that is so often hard not to make a little grubbier than it needs to be.

I can let you have my cleaned version if you like when I'm happy with it.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Yea No Worries :) If and When you Have time ' date=' Please fix what ever you think is necessary ... I'm about 30% in knowledge of the cs , I just don't want the mod to ruin anyone's game or anything like that.

Thanx A bunch :)

Yea , Its a Weird Method I'm Using , Parenting Static Objects to Specific Bones :P for animating ,but it has the desired effect.

For Eg , The Stock Car And the BOB Cart Parenting is done to one of the Major Bone Of the Armature ,

So Even though it looks like Ur riding the stock wagon its actually a Walk Animation ,All I have to do manipulate the speed , movement and Direction in Blender And Get as close as possible to the real thing .

I don't mind sharing the Base of the stock wagon and its animations they r still basic though. The possibilities are endless because u can parent practically anything to a Major Bone and create a hover craft or even a transformer(Parenting Parts to individual Bones and Initiating movement and equip via a Spell)

Cheers

Stock Wagon Basic for those who wanna see what I've done exactly . I'm sure there are better animators/modelers here than myself

Cheers

I'll let you have a cleaned esp later then.

No worries at present, nothing bad in it (and cleaner than many I've seen hit release on Nexus).

Everything I've tried so far seems to work well. I'm about to go find some bandits to cast spells on!

Edit:

Well, this is extremely good for an 'Alpha', I've seen 'release' mods with more glitches.

The Bandits had a torrid time. I'm pleased to see this is an equal opportunities bondage mod with male suffering as well as female.

The only 'problems' I've seen so far are I'm sure known to you, and not fatal.

Hearing a gagged male Bandit squeak like a gagged woman was amusing!

Looked at the scripts. Seem quite reasonable. The only thing that struck me was you have some redundant tests. Your if {less than 3} and if {equals 3} could be if {less than 3} else.

Hehe I just Copy Pasted Someone's Script I found Using Script Dumper ,

Still its buggy the Npcs Still Remain unconscious after the required time ......

Anyways I just want to Get the Wagon Done As of Now

will Check scripting later .

Thanx For help :)

Cheers

Thinking about the metal and wooden yokes, perhaps the leg-spreaders issue could be implemented with a 'spring-bar'.

That is, the character can move their legs moderately freely, but the least-stressful 'rest position' is with legs spread wide, as at present?

edit: Might want to make the metal stocks look a bit heavier (weights?) to justify the head-bowed posture a little more.

Thinking about the metal and wooden yokes' date=' perhaps the leg-spreaders issue could be implemented with a 'spring-bar'.

That is, the character can move their legs moderately freely, but the least-stressful 'rest position' is with legs spread wide, as at present?

edit: Might want to make the metal stocks look a bit heavier (weights?) to justify the head-bowed posture a little more.

[/quote']

Yea the spring Thingy Is possible , Bone weighting a half of the spreader to either calf , there may be deformation but its a spring

Weights yea possible cause there are loose chains hanging around the metal stocks , Will Do it in time

Anyways im Updating the Stockade thread ,

the Alpha release of the stock Wagon is Just around the corner,

Have a look ,

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having some problems getting this to work. Game crashes on entering the market district. Occasionally, I can progress far enough in to talk to one of the added NPCs but it crashes straight after. I've even completely stripped other mods off and still no dice.

Are there any requirements I'm missing?

Hmm , I dont Think There are any Requirements other than

Oblivion.esm

Obse For a few new scripts .

ZAZSTOCKS0.2

ZAZSTOCKS0.3 Overwrite the Files of 0.2 that's it ,(Overwrite the Test Esp If U had Downloaded)

Id Suggest Starting with a Clean Save ... or new game and just to try it out

I don't Know Cause I need Feed Back From A few other PPl Who Have Downloaded , Ill Get Some Soon.

Cheers