ZAZStocks 0.3 Alpha Stock Wagon Addon (Modders Resource) 24-11-2011 Quick Fix Added 0.2 Alpha

I'm having some problems getting this to work. Game crashes on entering the market district. Occasionally' date=' I can progress far enough in to talk to one of the added NPCs but it crashes straight after. I've even completely stripped other mods off and still no dice.

Are there any requirements I'm missing?

[/quote']

same for me :s

Hmm Looks Like Idles Issue .....

What About the Wagon ?

And The Stock Walk Spells

And The Dummy Cell ? Near Missy's Chest . ?

The Whip Idle Is When U Talk To An Npc In town Arianna She Is Close the Center Of IC Market

Thanx For Feedback Guys .....

Hmm Looks Like Idles Issue .....

What About the Wagon ?

And The Stock Walk Spells

And The Dummy Cell ? Near Missy's Chest . ?

The Whip Idle Is When U Talk To An Npc In town Arianna She Is Close the Center Of IC Market

Thanx For Feedback Guys .....

The wagon/cart works as advertised as do the stock walk spells. Not sure what 'dummy cell' you're talking about. But Missy + chest + her two pals + pilory and the two static carts do appear.

Both of Missy's pals are unconscious when I click on them. I'll look for that trap door.

There Is A Third Pal In the Centre Of the market

Oh! Didn't see her. I'm way the frick over in Anvil at the moment but my wife is in the IC. We'll check it out tonight. Near the crossroads, eh?

Yea Yea ' date=' Dead Center IC Market .

Yea Just Put My Esp Last In Load Order and Start with a clean save .

I think U shud be fine then ...

[/quote']

Thanks, masterchris...

We'll get back to you w/ results. This Oblivion install I have is near maxed-out re: mods so positive results are never expected...lol. When they do happen, though...joy!

Hmm ' date=' I dont Think There are any Requirements other than

Oblivion.esm

Obse For a few new scripts .

ZAZSTOCKS0.2

ZAZSTOCKS0.3 Overwrite the Files of 0.2 that's it ,(Overwrite the Test Esp If U had Downloaded)

Id Suggest Starting with a Clean Save ... or new game and just to try it out

I don't Know Cause I need Feed Back From A few other PPl Who Have Downloaded , Ill Get Some Soon.

Cheers

[/quote']

No worries then. I'm just glad I'm using BAIN otherwise the constant mod installs/uninstalls would drive me nuts. :P

Is there anything from feedback you need specifically? I'm running the steam version with OBSEv20 and tried it with fresh new games.

The crashes are occurring right after the market place loads. I can hear spells being cast during black screen after the load bar but then it CTDs before I can see the market place. The times when I could actually reach an NPC, I couldn't here any spells being cast. As soon as I reached one of the NPCs (don't remember which one), she casts a spell and once it kicks in the game crashes.

Ok This is What Is Supposed to happen

Spell

Its Instantaneous , My Fraps Got Confused ...... So theres a black screen

Well I haven't Had Crashes Other than While Loading The Dummy Cell , My Lappy Is Crap.

Are U guys Using Better Cities By Any Chance

Some of the items are using textures from the PlayerSlave mod (that I didn't have). So i took only the texture folder from the mod and put in the my oblivion data folder. The CTD stopped after that

Wow Thanx ,

Yes Its the Textures/Prisons Folder I think thats Creating the problem.

Thanx ANd Cheers I ll Add a Fix Pronto......

Added A FIX in first post ,

Those Having CTDS can have a Go......

Some of the items are using textures from the PlayerSlave mod (that I didn't have). So i took only the texture folder from the mod and put in the my oblivion data folder. The CTD stopped after that

Wow Thanx ' date='

Yes Its the Textures/Prisons Folder I think thats Creating the problem.

Thanx ANd Cheers I ll Add a Fix Pronto......

Added A FIX in first post ,

Those Having CTDS can have a Go......

[/quote']

Yep, that did the trick. Everything's working now. :)

Putting the PLayerSlave data in without activating that mod fixed my CTD's too. Using a fresh install, I've noticed everything that's supposed to be DMRA or similar is causing the breasts on the models to stretch out to infinity, through walls and so on. Its clearly an error of some kind, but i can't figure out how to fix it. I've got Set Body in, HGEC in, and Corrarria's Maximum Compatability Skeletons in, and yet its still doing this. Can anyone help?

Putting the PLayerSlave data in without activating that mod fixed my CTD's too. Using a fresh install' date=' I've noticed everything that's supposed to be DMRA or similar is causing the breasts on the models to stretch out to infinity, through walls and so on. Its clearly an error of some kind, but i can't figure out how to fix it. I've got Set Body in, HGEC in, and Corrarria's Maximum Compatability Skeletons in, and yet its still doing this. Can anyone help?

[/quote']

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

universal skeleton by Growlf

Corrarria's Maximum Compatability Skeletons Is Outdated

Cheers

it is obvious that the author of a lot of work:

- When applying spells the actor, who is chained - the game is broken

- A world of slaves as a bored ...

- Maybe add more variety enslavers girl vorianty magic attack??

- Chained player moves very quickly if he has a high rate of speed .... possible to add the effect of lowering the speed??

and in general your work is gorgeous. forward development of the project and cooperation with vashgo beast-chain and a player-slave ...

it is obvious that the author of a lot of work:

- When applying spells the actor' date=' who is chained - the game is broken

- Chained player moves very quickly if he has a high rate of speed .... possible to add the effect of lowering the speed??

and in general your work is gorgeous. forward development of the project and cooperation with vashgo beast-chain and a player-slave ...

[/quote']

ThanX

- When applying spells the actor, who is chained - the game is broken

Hmm Im Not sure where the game Crashes , But I would Suggest you to free the Actor B4 Casting Spells . Use the unstock Spell

And Then Use the other Spells ..

Hmm I cant Script Quests Yet, And Im Lazy To learn , But That World Is Just for Show I did not want to Mess Up IC Market District Too much, I Will leave the Creative thinking to The Scripters We Have A lot of excellent scripters out here .

YES I Forgot About that , I had Made the Fixed Animation For Slower Speed While running Will Include it in the next Release

Thanx

The Idea was to Disable Run when Chained .( Works For Player Will Try For Npcs)

And When Run is Enabled The Leg Chains Will Break and the actor Will able to run ( This Animation Is ready )

Cheers

I've just checked my textures against those in the pack. Already had them all. Sickleyields Slave irons I think.

Thanx For the Cleaned Esp , And Putting the Idles In a Folder

But Symon , I already Made Way Too many Idles now to include that Cleaned Esp ..... :(

its A shame to Put ur hard work to Waste ,

But B4 the next Release , I will Give U the Update B4 anyone else so that it can be cleaned/updated prior Release .

The Thing is that The Moment I released the last 0.3 Version I had already begun adding the Idles / equipment in the new esp . Trust Me they Are A lot :P Especially Tokens/Equipment/Scripts etc

Thanx Again Man , Will Keep u Updated ....