Mods for suits I don't have...

There is a really great community here and a lot of great mods, but my biggest problem is most of these mods are for swimsuits I haven't unlocked.  And the way the game is structured, may not get for a VERY long time.  When I see mods labeled that suggest an SSR swimsuit, (which is specific to a particular girl), for a common body, I'm pretty sure I'm missing something.  That there is a way to get that mod/SSR on other girls.  Longs story short, is there currently a means to get girl specific swimsuits on other girls?  I've tried the Swimsuit Swapper mod and installed it fine, but as far as I can tell, you can only add SS compatible mods to work with it.  I've followed the instructions to the letter for adding new suits but in game when I switch to it, the body from the neck down vanishes.  Even without mods, it would be nice to see some private suits even though I haven't yet unlocked them.  Help me out please?

The SSR specific mods are only meant to mod existing SSR costumes you already have. The common body is referring to the basic body type the girl has. There are 3. Honoka, which consist of Honoka, Luna, Sayuri, and Tsukushi. Marie, which consist of Marie, Nagisa, Kanna, and Lobelia. Common is everyone else. Getting existing SSR's on other girls is not something that you're really gonna find here, unless you wanna do the work yourself. Costume Customizer is the closest thing to what you're asking.