A Noob's Guide: Installing and running a funtional version of Sexus. (w/ nudity mods included!)

TW: This mod includes aspects of rape and sexual assualt.

So, to start things off.
I'm not good at modding. I also do not own or operate any of the mods featured in this post. It is made to educate and inform anyone who is curious. All credits to any mods shown will be linked or mentioned!

This guide exists to show new players/modders how to install and run Sexus for Fallout: 3. 

I will be using the application supplied by Nexusmods currently; Vortex. This mod manager is decent and it gets the job done for this task.

You'll want to download all of the mods listed below.

And really, that's pretty much it.

A few things to note:

• Ensure that Archive Invalidation is turned on!
  • Make sure to install BoG and Breeze's FO3 Males last!
  • Make sure you're using a legitamate copy of Fallout: 3

What does Sexus do?
Sexus is a sex/rape mod for Fallout: 3. Simple enough. With it, you can have both consensual and non-consensual sex with unconscious/paralyzed enemies/friendlies. This includes, Deathclaws, Centaurs, Super Mutants, Bloatflies, Humans, Raiders, Dogs and Ghouls. 
What is the purpose of Sexus?
Sexus, in my eyes, really only serves the purpose of being a fun little addition to your game to make it a bit more spicy! ;3
I've downloaded the mods but, nothings happening! I wanna get raped already!
Don't fret, friend. I've got just the solution. You;ll want to head to Tenpenny Tower and go south from there. If you've just started a new save and want to get right into the action, you can hit you `/~ button and type in, coc Tenpenny01. That will teleport you to Tenpenny Tower's main lobby. You can simply walk out the main door. Once outside, just walk straight and to the left a bit. You'll see a mine shaft door poking out against a rockface. Head into there. A man name Hentai Kamen will greet you there. Interact with him and select his first option. He'll give you something called 'How to Sexus'. It is an aid item. Use this item and you'll be met with a menu. Make the choices you want and then hit done. Kamen does sell items. However, they either have no effect, or cause things like pissing and shitting to occur. At this point, the mod is active. You can now have sex with or be raped by almost anything.
There's a weird vault here, why does it exist?
Well, the vault exists as a testing site. A way to make sure the mods are working correctly. You can tell if you have a problem if you walk in and nobody is being fucked. (My favourite area is with the feral dog ;3) This vault has no importance in quests. However, it is a direct copy of Vault 87. This means that you should never interact with the terminals found in the vault, as it can mess up game progression.
I got a couple of hats in my inventory when I entered the door. What do they do?
These 'hats' allow you to rape a certain target using VATS. This option will always lead to you being fucked. Which is not so bad sometimes.
I've noticed a few issues! Can you fix them?

Nope. Sorry. I'm not good at scripting, animating, or Fallout mod development in general. Sorry about that but, I think the product is pretty good as it is! :3

Thanks so much for reading all of this! I hope if was helpful and insightful! (By the way, if anyone dislikes that I created this post, I will gladly edit it or take it down!)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

followed all steps and used vortex, set all options to on in how to sexus, equipped the hentai mask and cant trigger anything on tenpenny npcs, cant trigger start conversations and when going to vats and selecting npc my character just jumps at the npc head. plz anyone help

Edited by Redx1992
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/28/2021 at 8:30 PM, Legacy2988 said:

There's a weird vault here, why does it exist?
Well, the vault exists as a testing site. A way to make sure the mods are working correctly. You can tell if you have a problem if you walk in and nobody is being fucked. (My favourite area is with the feral dog ;3) This vault has no importance in quests. However, it is a direct copy of Vault 87. This means that you should never interact with the terminals found in the vault, as it can mess up game progression

Nobody's being fucked, any idea why?