Breast meshes are not showing up in game.

4 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

Have you selected the breast mesh through WW in the Personalization - Body section? In CAS it is not selecting a body, only a top.. Kinda like a shirt if you select em through CAS. It doesn't effect the Nude outfit at all.

The mesh I'm using is supposed to replace the default mesh.

8 hours ago, procian said:

Then select default in the ww body selector....

I'll try that. This wasn't a thing with past installments so I'm not sure what's going on, I guess I could have a mod installed that's overwriting the mesh I want, the problem with that is I'm pretty sure I don't have any mods installed that would do that, and I know what the default WW meshes look like.

EDIT: Yeah no dice on that one, it's still showing the default meshes. Recently I tried the mod Real Time Body Physics but I was unable to get it working correctly, every time I would try to start the game it would start to open a window and then CTD before the window was even fully expanded and I'm wondering if that could've lead to corrupted files somehow? That doesn't really seem like a very plausible scenario to me though.

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani