Anything BBW-friendly / compatible

Hey Y'all!

I would be very grateful for anyone to point out clothes and possible other stuff you know

that goes well with BBW (that's Big Beatiful Women, just in case it needs spelling out ;))

I tried out so many clothes and while many have clipping issues, some are VERY well suited to really big breasts and butt.

Especially some of the tops that essentially do not change the breast size (compared to nude) and clearly show the nipples through the fabric,

of which there are sadly just a few and I do not know who made them.

Also bottoms that do not "disfigure" a naturally large set butt and thighs are relatively rare, be it skirts or pants.

Also, should I post some screenshots as examples?

Thanks in advance to all who may answer

Edited by whodunnit
Grammar
3 hours ago, whodunnit said:

goes well with BBW

I don't intend to make request CC, but you can shop here if you like... LadySmoks Boutique. Although I use Laura as my model, I generally fix my morphs in Blender to smooth out morph issues.

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I don't intend to make request CC, but you can shop here if you like... LadySmoks Boutique. Although I use Laura as my model, I generally fix my morphs in Blender to smooth out morph issues.

Thank you LadySmoks, for the answer but most of all for your great work!

Indeed I've been using lots of your creations already, I came to know you as a pioneer of transparent clothing items :D

You also made some skirts I love to use that fit perfectly, so what- and however you do it to fix them - it's just right!

Thank you for taking the time, I and many others appreciate it.

4 hours ago, whodunnit said:

a pioneer of transparent clothing

One of my new things to say is that nothing is really new or in this case, pioneering, regarding TS3. I got curious about 3d transparency, and could not figure it out, so finally found the right search words, and found a tutorial by CmarNYC from 2011 on how to... ))))) Also help from JoshQ, who taught me what I needed to make open bottom skirts and dress... and so much more. 

Well, thank YOU, and I'm happy that you like what I have been making. It's unfortunate, but limits of the tools to move (morph) EA's awful low poly design that perhaps some garments don't morph well and the creator did not learn from JoshQ as what must be done to fix them.