On 9/2/2022 at 3:39 PM, alexlll said:

Under what conditions does it start working? Need special animations or some conditions? I installed but it doesn't work.

21 hours ago, GalaxySimmer said:

Could you explain how to get the animated vagina working please? Thank you!

You both need to find animators that make animations that work with the animated vagina. An example of an Animator is JV animations 

This one uses JV's animated vagina I don't know if it works with others.

This one uses the animated vagina in newer packages.

Hope this helps these are just a few of the newer animators that use it. Check out some of the veteran animators and see if they have released any publicly or on patreon.  

Edited by Sineadtanibata76
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a good vag, but I don't like using pencil size dicks for the vags. I wish there were bigger vags that worked. I just dont like small penis so it will look out of place when they are having sex. Likewise, I do photography and this is what I look for. But I'm not having any luck finding any dick to really work with a vag for ww. So, if anyone knows of any please let me know. 

I use only Simple and Realgen penis cause they are the best looking for my photos, so anyone can refer a good vag tha works like this. Let me know. Thank you in advance.  BIG DICKS NEED LOVE TOO ?

Edited by SimmyPleasures
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 2:13 PM, SimmyPleasures said:

This is a good vag, but I don't like using pencil size dicks for the vags. I wish there were bigger vags that worked. I just dont like small penis so it will look out of place when they are having sex. Likewise, I do photography and this is what I look for. But I'm not having any luck finding any dick to really work with a vag for ww. So, if anyone knows of any please let me know. 

I use only Simple and Realgen penis cause they are the best looking for my photos, so anyone can refer a good vag tha works like this. Let me know. Thank you in advance.  BIG DICKS NEED LOVE TOO ?

Hi 
Yes, soon I'll create a bigger version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NEW:

-VAGINA V4 (1) & VAGINA V4 (2)

Vagina_V4_1(non fat sims):
- mesh with better details
- regular adaptation to deformation
- incompatible with fat sims.

Vagina_V4_2 (for fat sims):
- mesh with less details
- good adaptation to deformation
- compatible with fat sims
- incompatible with extremely fat sims.

Lubricated effect in the vagina? settings: "high reflections"

Spoiler

1.png.d3705d93075cdca261499508d0e7439b.png2.png.78f1a08bb5a3a8a8a27aa28082f8b6a6.png3.png.9764b16707892261b5ac47ba38901703.png

Edited by Mikooi Sims

Really like the new version 4, thank you so much! I was just wondering, could you make a V4_3 with lips that's a bit more flush against the sims body, rather than sticking out so much? Perhaps move the pelvic area a bit more up if possible? Because with some animations now for example, instead of the sim rubbing the clit, their fingers are just clipping because the vagina is hanging so low. A version without the thick sticking out front lips would be nice if you can do it. If not, that's alright too! thanks for your hard work.

Spoiler

See what I mean? The pelvic area is hanging very low, the fingers are clipping into the body instead of rubbing the right area, between the lips.

image.png.ba595cd953cbb9e5537d7cc8ff2a9063.png

A version that is not so low or with less thick lips would be nice. That has the same position as the "Puffy Vagina" versions. The lips were thick there too, but the vagina was higher up and more like part of the body rather than hanging down/outside of it.

image.png.993ad2e838d88d5068dd51e40f9da6c1.png

The lips are getting fucked instead of the vagina itself sometimes because of the positioning.

image.png.ea5fcf1038e35e2efed5b8d2cf70aa4f.png

Hard to explain but I hope you understand what I mean.?

On 11/28/2022 at 5:40 PM, GalaxySimmer said:

Really like the new version 4, thank you so much! I was just wondering, could you make a V4_3 with lips that's a bit more flush against the sims body, rather than sticking out so much? Perhaps move the pelvic area a bit more up if possible? Because with some animations now for example, instead of the sim rubbing the clit, their fingers are just clipping because the vagina is hanging so low. A version without the thick sticking out front lips would be nice if you can do it. If not, that's alright too! thanks for your hard work.

Reveal hidden contents

See what I mean? The pelvic area is hanging very low, the fingers are clipping into the body instead of rubbing the right area, between the lips.

image.png.ba595cd953cbb9e5537d7cc8ff2a9063.png

A version that is not so low or with less thick lips would be nice. That has the same position as the "Puffy Vagina" versions. The lips were thick there too, but the vagina was higher up and more like part of the body rather than hanging down/outside of it.

image.png.993ad2e838d88d5068dd51e40f9da6c1.png

The lips are getting fucked instead of the vagina itself sometimes because of the positioning.

image.png.ea5fcf1038e35e2efed5b8d2cf70aa4f.png

Hard to explain but I hope you understand what I mean.?

Thanks for your opinion, I appreciate it a lot! I'll take it into account for the next version.

On 11/26/2022 at 2:29 PM, Mikooi Sims said:

NEW:

-VAGINA V4 (1) & VAGINA V4 (2)

Vagina_V4_1(non fat sims):
- mesh with better details
- regular adaptation to deformation
- incompatible with fat sims.

Vagina_V4_2 (for fat sims):
- mesh with less details
- good adaptation to deformation
- compatible with fat sims
- incompatible with extremely fat sims.

Lubricated effect in the vagina? settings: "high reflections"

Reveal hidden contents

1.png.d3705d93075cdca261499508d0e7439b.png2.png.78f1a08bb5a3a8a8a27aa28082f8b6a6.png3.png.9764b16707892261b5ac47ba38901703.png

Great mod!

I saw you did an animated vagina, so I installed it and tried it out. The problem with the default animated vagina is it doesn't work as well with large penises. This makes sense, the default vagina goes with the default penis, but I use SimpleGens. Your animated vagina and anus works much better with it, they wrap around the penis much more neatly. 

Two complaints, though. The first being that the "lips" of the vagina stick out too much, so some animations don't line up correctly. A version of a more natural looking animated vagina would be great, especially one that looks good with bigger penises. The second is that certain anal animations, like ones from Khlas, have the vagina morphing and stretching and it looks very odd. I currently don't have pictures, but if you wish, I'll provide them.

While I'll be sticking with the WW default, I'm going to keep an eye on this mod as you've got something good going on here. If both issues can be fixed, this vagina will be my new default choice. Best wishes to you.