Need some help with Fallout new vegas bnb mod.

So I installed bnb with bigger breasts and installed archive invalidation its was fine. It had this issue where the character had black underwear and I tried looking for a fix and the only thing everybody kept saying was to use archive invalidation but another post said to use archive invalidation invalidated or something and now the jiggle physics are gone. What do? The bnb wardrobe costumes work fine but no bouncing at all. anyway to fix this. I deactivated and activated all mods I have too see if that fixes everything but no. I had some other body mods installed like type n and v so I could use some extra costumes but that didnt give any problems regarding physics. Only after using the archive invalidation invalidated i got this problem. Also any fix to that black underwear issue with bnb? I am using fomm to do this. I deleted the archiveinvalidation invalidated from the folder but that didnt help.

ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated doesn't have anything to do with bouncing breast. You need a skeleton that supports bouncing breast because the vanilla skeleton doesn't. And you need to install a compatible body texture replacer. If you already have, you'll need to go back and follow the instructions for ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated, because just installing the mod alone doesn't make it fully work. There are ini tweaks that need to be done in the ini file.

What mod manager do you use?

14 minutes ago, endgame † addiction said:

ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated doesn't have anything to do with bouncing breast. You need a skeleton that supports bouncing breast because the vanilla skeleton doesn't. And you need to install a compatible body texture replacer. If you already have, you'll need to go back and follow the instructions for ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated, because just installing the mod alone doesn't make it fully work. There are ini tweaks that need to be done in the ini file.

What mod manager do you use?

Thanks for replying. I am using fomm. I have changed the ini file to invalidate older files or something to 1 and added whatever was required to that file. So now I have deactivated and deleted all other body types apart from this and currently I am using bnb body, bnb body extender skeleton and even tried nv compatibility skeleton but it doesnt work. Then I tried using a body replacer to see if it works. I am using type3BG which only requires the bnb body but same thing there. The body replacer is fine but the physics are not working. Don't know if this is useful but I have both ArchiveFileGenerator and ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated. I tried using this after using file generator and this caused the physics since I didnt install any mods at that time. Even though the new body type that I'm using fixed the black underwear issue but the physics didn't work. I'm new to modding so I don't know what happened here. Any way this can be fixed?

1 hour ago, Winterchill99 said:

Thanks for replying. I am using fomm. I have changed the ini file to invalidate older files or something to 1 and added whatever was required to that file. So now I have deactivated and deleted all other body types apart from this and currently I am using bnb body, bnb body extender skeleton and even tried nv compatibility skeleton but it doesnt work. Then I tried using a body replacer to see if it works. I am using type3BG which only requires the bnb body but same thing there. The body replacer is fine but the physics are not working. Don't know if this is useful but I have both ArchiveFileGenerator and ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated. I tried using this after using file generator and this caused the physics since I didnt install any mods at that time. Even though the new body type that I'm using fixed the black underwear issue but the physics didn't work. I'm new to modding so I don't know what happened here. Any way this can be fixed?

you basically need 3 things

- a skeleton, NVCS is fine

- a BnB body, there are many around. If you have not a way to check if it's weighted on the breast bones, be SURE that it's specified on the description, that is BnB compatible

- BnB animations. These are .kf files inside meshes\characters\_male

Everytime you install a mod which overwrites one of these assets, it will stop working. i.e Ragdolls, or Quick Throw, or Head Tracking, or Titans of the new west etc.etc. FOMM isn't the best tool to understand what is overwriting what, so be careful.

15 hours ago, A.J. said:

you basically need 3 things

- a skeleton, NVCS is fine

- a BnB body, there are many around. If you have not a way to check if it's weighted on the breast bones, be SURE that it's specified on the description, that is BnB compatible

- BnB animations. These are .kf files inside meshes\characters\_male

Everytime you install a mod which overwrites one of these assets, it will stop working. i.e Ragdolls, or Quick Throw, or Head Tracking, or Titans of the new west etc.etc. FOMM isn't the best tool to understand what is overwriting what, so be careful.

Hmm alright I'll try to sort it out.

• 5 months later...

Sorry for hijacking this post, but I have a question. I recently installed BnB, but I have a problem. I have Sexout Strapons, and the strapons got the stretched glitch(?). Anyone knows how to fix it? Thanks.

My load order is this:

FalloutNV.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
DeadMoney.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
HonestHearts.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
CaravanPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
Daughters of Ares.esp