Standalone whip marks from Submissive Lola for Slavetats CBBE

I want to add whip marks to Slavetats so I can apply them to my PC permanently. I know there are downloadable whip marks from Naked Defeat but those are really over the top for my taste. There are also those from SD+ but I don't like the way they look. I've been using Submissive Lola Resubmission for some time and I like the ones from this mod. They look very good, and are not overdone like the Naked Defeat ones. I've looked through Lola's files but unfortunately I haven't found textures for them. Does anyone know where those textures come from or if there is a Slatetats pack that contains them? I am looking for something that is compatible with CBBE 3BA.

I have Cane Marks for LE and they work on SSE and appear fine on my custom CBBE body, but they are only applied to ass, tits and back, while Submissive Lola's can also be present on legs and arms and this is the look I'm searching for.

Edited by belegost

Submissive Lola uses Zaz Animation Pack for whipping.  Sub Lola doesn't provide its own whip mark textures.

ZAP applies whip marks as weapon impact decals (Textures\ZaZ\012Weapons\CaneMarkDecal.dds), not as Slave tats.  You could increase the decal display time (fDecalLifetime under [Display] in Skyrim.ini), but you wouldn't want the value to be too high since that affects all decals, like blood splatter.

Edited by HexBolt8
29 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Submissive Lola uses Zaz Animation Pack for whipping.  Sub Lola doesn't provide its own whip mark textures.

I see. I have looked through ZAP but couldn't find anything that relates to whip marks.

texture/actors/character/slavetats only has dirt and drool packages. Those actually show up in Slavetats as separate options. I have ZAP 8.0+

EDIT:

oh, weapon impact decals. I see. Damn, I really like them but they are gone so fast and I'm not going to tinker with decal lifetime, that would make all sorts of things appear weird. I really like their randomness as well.

Edited by belegost