Gunfire reborn Tao nude mod request!

• 2 months later...

I tried to do this, but I don't have enough knowledge about creating mods for Unity. I have a ready-made texture and can change the model if necessary, but I don't know how to make the transparent texture work or replace the character model.

i made this example in blender. If someone can help me make the transparent texture (material) work or replace the model, I will be very grateful to you.

Spoiler

1624523812.dearfox_tao_w8s0e4ghwser08tyg

53 minutes ago, DearFox said:

I tried to do this, but I don't have enough knowledge about creating mods for Unity. I have a ready-made texture and can change the model if necessary, but I don't know how to make the transparent texture work or replace the character model.

i made this example in blender. If someone can help me make the transparent texture (material) work or replace the model, I will be very grateful to you.

Hide contents

1624523812.dearfox_tao_w8s0e4ghwser08tyg

Not sure if its just me, but your picture seems to be broken. Anyways, its great that you're working on this game. I hope you're able to get it working!