House mod recommendation

Can't seem to find any topic except the vampire one though planning to start new game with house mod.

Can anyone suggest a good one that similar to Sleeping Tree Sanctuary which look nice and includes bunch of mannequin

Amethyst Hollows comes to mind, I think the same modder made both.

Deus Mons if you are after a larger setting with loads of mannequins but it makes performance issues on my side.

Caranthir Tower is a nice house also.

Gave a look on Dreamworld, look really nice though had space issue :( but the thing I like is that their people inside the house lol since STS was deserted even it was big place. Will try out Caranthir Tower later

For the more darker chars Reaper's Dark Tower a very well made house mod with alot of costum textures.

Looks nice indeed >. < not really my type since I don't like the tourture area lol but I did watch the video

Thanks both recommending some of the mods

I personally really like the halls of dovahndor, that one is my favorite. however the mod author also created a much more "milder" and conforting player home, hunters cabin of riverwood which is also really nice if you're not looking for a giant castle. another one like that is the riverside lodge with sauna which is also very nice, lots of mannequins and space, also near riverwood but I think its compatible with the hunters cabin.

Archived