Male Gender Conversion for AnimeRace NanakoChan/Anime Race Nanako Chan

Hi there! I was hoping for a proper male conversion for the Anime Race mod that changes both the player and the NPCs. It's honestly really awkward to see the girls looking anime with a bunch of realistic male NPCs. The only solutions I've seen either give the guys tits, or require multiple different patches that are really hard to get to work, and only end up working on the NPCs and not the player. I just wanna play as a guy and not look out of place.

I'd also really appreciate it if, while you're in there, you could change the skintones so the black characters aren't white. If you send me the textures in PNG format, I can even edit them myself so you have less to do if you're willing to take on that second request! You don't have to though if you don't want too, I'm already really thankful for the first half since it's a lot of effort.

Thanks for reading!! I hope y'all have a good day.

• 2 months later...