Skyrim SE Well Animated Sex Scenes

Hi guys, I wanted to make an immersive and well animated sex scenes for my character and other npcs in Skyrim.

My only issue is I'm quite new to loverslab and I don't know much of the mods available on here yet.

So if you could, link some mods that you think or recommend that would help me with my objective.

Also keep in mind I use Skyrim SE and Vortex (mod manager)

Thank you!

These are excellent places to start: both  provide guidance on installing and setting up sexlab a number of trouble shooting tips  and  a plethora of links to relevant files  to both beautify and smexify your game along with the animation packs  needed  to tailor your personal brand of sexy. After that its  just a matter of  figuring out which animations you personally  think qualify as "well animated" and configureing your  setup to use only those animations

10 hours ago, sammythesquirrel said:

These are excellent places to start: both  provide guidance on installing and setting up sexlab a number of trouble shooting tips  and  a plethora of links to relevant files  to both beautify and smexify your game along with the animation packs  needed  to tailor your personal brand of sexy. After that its  just a matter of  figuring out which animations you personally  think qualify as "well animated" and configureing your  setup to use only those animations

Hi, thank you for the two links I will surely have a look at both of them! Are there any other modding introduction that is specific to loverslab you could link or are these the main ones?

1 hour ago, Acesof4 said:

Hi, thank you for the two links I will surely have a look at both of them! Are there any other modding introduction that is specific to loverslab you could link or are these the main ones?

several but these two  are the only ones i am aware of  that are specific to se and are up to date