Shame and reputation, looking for mods

Main request:

Hi all, I'm looking to create an ideal fantasy through modding Skyrim. I know it's unlikely to hit every aspect, but if you know any mods that will contribute to some or all of the fantasy I'd like to hear your recommendations.

I'd like to start out as normal being put on the main quest. Somewhere, preferably soon along the way, the PC is caught in a sexually compromising situation. For example, renting a room in the Riverwood tavern, Emry is drunk and propositions the PC. If the PC says no, nothing happens. If the PC says yes to Emry then you get caught in the act by Daphne, finish up, and go to sleep for the night.

In the morning you try to talk to people to progress your quest, buy items in the shop or find out information, but everyone is commenting on what you did with Emry before any other options appear. You quickly realize Daphne told all of Riverwood what happened and you unlock two meters, shame and reputation. Your shame gets a small boost, possibly decaying over time. Your reputation takes a small hit and can not be recovered. If the PC refused Emry's advances, more options will crop up in the future in increasingly subtle ways to lure you in and once you fall for one the fun begins.

The more shame you feel, the harder it is for you to refuse advances. At low shame, simple requests (example, kissing or groping) will be "difficult" to refuse, but extreme requests (example, full on sex or fetish content) will be very easily refused. Of course, you can always just say yes anyway. As your shame increases, you find it harder and harder to say no and eventually at certain thresholds the option of saying no disappears entirely, depending on the request.

The lower your reputation goes, the more often people approach or comment on you and the more extreme their requests get. At high reputation you'll be propositioned for simple things (kissing, groping). NPCS will comment as you walk by and pick a random name out of the last few the PC interacted with, saying things like "Did you hear about what she did with Emry?". As reputation decreases the PC will be treated worse at certain thresholds. Being propositioned for sex. Being propositioned by fetish. Privacy is no longer required, the PC can perform in the middle of the street and nearby people will watch and make degrading comments. The PC becomes a well known whore and gets paid insulting amounts of money; same gender/sexuality NPCs are disgusted with the PC and degrade them, opposite gender/sexuality want to take advantage (a female NPC will degrade a female PC, while a male NPC wants to pay for her services).

Once you reach maximum shame you become "broken" and won't refuse any advance no matter how simple or extreme. Shame will also no longer degrade, it's a permanent condition. At minimum reputation any NPC with the same gender/sexuality will do nothing but mock and degrade the PC, and opposites will use you to get off before any other interaction.

The idea is to have it be a slow build into the content that quickly spirals out of control. The first event merely unlocks the system and you could theoretically proceed without ever doing anything else. But the more ashamed you get, the more readily you'll agree to things and the faster your reputation will drop, meaning you can do more shameful things. The two feed into each other exponentially to quickly reduce the PC to a plaything if they make bad decisions.

The immersive feeling of shame and the loss of reputation are the main things I'm looking for mod suggestions for. Actual sex scenes are optional as far as I'm concerned, it can be a simple "yes, you can grope my breasts", fade to black and then "Thanks for your service, I can't wait to tell the guys about this". Actual scenes wouldn't hurt my feelings any, though.

Summary of the main things I'm looking for:

Shame

Crowds of people that will watch you in action

Total destruction. You're so far gone that no one takes you seriously and you're so full of shame that you know it's exactly what you deserve.

Fetish content:

Lastly, as far as fetishes go I am pretty open to almost anything, so as long as it would merge well with the idea of shame and reputation feel free to suggest any fetish mods you think are well done, for example...

STD mods - Would work great with this, catching herpes would be a massive hit to reputation and a good source of shame.

Pregnancy - NPCs could ask who the father is and either degrade your choice of partner or mock you for not even knowing who the father is.

Drugs - Could increase arousal, causing shame afterwards; addiction could lower reputation.

Milking mods - I can't really think of a good tie in for these, but if you can then feel free to suggest how.

Others - As long as it can tie in, feel free to suggest it.

40 minutes ago, Nerdykaygirl91 said:

Main request:

Hi all, I'm looking to create an ideal fantasy through modding Skyrim. I know it's unlikely to hit every aspect, but if you know any mods that will contribute to some or all of the fantasy I'd like to hear your recommendations.

I'd like to start out as normal being put on the main quest. Somewhere, preferably soon along the way, the PC is caught in a sexually compromising situation. For example, renting a room in the Riverwood tavern, Emry is drunk and propositions the PC. If the PC says no, nothing happens. If the PC says yes to Emry then you get caught in the act by Daphne, finish up, and go to sleep for the night.

In the morning you try to talk to people to progress your quest, buy items in the shop or find out information, but everyone is commenting on what you did with Emry before any other options appear. You quickly realize Daphne told all of Riverwood what happened and you unlock two meters, shame and reputation. Your shame gets a small boost, possibly decaying over time. Your reputation takes a small hit and can not be recovered. If the PC refused Emry's advances, more options will crop up in the future in increasingly subtle ways to lure you in and once you fall for one the fun begins.

The more shame you feel, the harder it is for you to refuse advances. At low shame, simple requests (example, kissing or groping) will be "difficult" to refuse, but extreme requests (example, full on sex or fetish content) will be very easily refused. Of course, you can always just say yes anyway. As your shame increases, you find it harder and harder to say no and eventually at certain thresholds the option of saying no disappears entirely, depending on the request.

The lower your reputation goes, the more often people approach or comment on you and the more extreme their requests get. At high reputation you'll be propositioned for simple things (kissing, groping). NPCS will comment as you walk by and pick a random name out of the last few the PC interacted with, saying things like "Did you hear about what she did with Emry?". As reputation decreases the PC will be treated worse at certain thresholds. Being propositioned for sex. Being propositioned by fetish. Privacy is no longer required, the PC can perform in the middle of the street and nearby people will watch and make degrading comments. The PC becomes a well known whore and gets paid insulting amounts of money; same gender/sexuality NPCs are disgusted with the PC and degrade them, opposite gender/sexuality want to take advantage (a female NPC will degrade a female PC, while a male NPC wants to pay for her services).

Once you reach maximum shame you become "broken" and won't refuse any advance no matter how simple or extreme. Shame will also no longer degrade, it's a permanent condition. At minimum reputation any NPC with the same gender/sexuality will do nothing but mock and degrade the PC, and opposites will use you to get off before any other interaction.

The idea is to have it be a slow build into the content that quickly spirals out of control. The first event merely unlocks the system and you could theoretically proceed without ever doing anything else. But the more ashamed you get, the more readily you'll agree to things and the faster your reputation will drop, meaning you can do more shameful things. The two feed into each other exponentially to quickly reduce the PC to a plaything if they make bad decisions.

The immersive feeling of shame and the loss of reputation are the main things I'm looking for mod suggestions for. Actual sex scenes are optional as far as I'm concerned, it can be a simple "yes, you can grope my breasts", fade to black and then "Thanks for your service, I can't wait to tell the guys about this". Actual scenes wouldn't hurt my feelings any, though.

Summary of the main things I'm looking for:

Shame

Crowds of people that will watch you in action

Total destruction. You're so far gone that no one takes you seriously and you're so full of shame that you know it's exactly what you deserve.

Fetish content:

Lastly, as far as fetishes go I am pretty open to almost anything, so as long as it would merge well with the idea of shame and reputation feel free to suggest any fetish mods you think are well done, for example...

STD mods - Would work great with this, catching herpes would be a massive hit to reputation and a good source of shame.

Pregnancy - NPCs could ask who the father is and either degrade your choice of partner or mock you for not even knowing who the father is.

Drugs - Could increase arousal, causing shame afterwards; addiction could lower reputation.

Milking mods - I can't really think of a good tie in for these, but if you can then feel free to suggest how.

Others - As long as it can tie in, feel free to suggest it.

You might like Slaverun Reloaded. It's done a little differently than what you stated but has most of what you've outlined.

Oooh! Love the idea! ???

Weeeell there is Sexlab Fame Framework, though it does not add any behavior itself, there is this mod for it that you might enjoy:

Slaverun apparenly uses Sexlab Fame Framework aswell so it might play along nicely with Psalam's suggestion as well! < 3

But honestly... I'd really really like to see this idea become it's own mod! :ooo 

I had seen Slaverun before but either it was a much older version or I'm remembering wrong because it looks far more advanced than I remember. I've never seen SLSF Fame Comments before, so thank you (both) very much for the suggestions. Together they look like a very enjoyable experience, and I can't wait to give them a try.

Also, the next version (3.0) of SLSF Fame Comments might get a little closer.  It will add SLSF fame-based SexLab events to the many SLSF fame-based comments that the mod already produces. It won't add the exact mechanic you are looking for, but it will be somewhat close, and it will work throughout all of Skyrim's settled areas, and with just about any NPC. As your sexual fame grows in an area (using SLSF), chances will increase that you are offered sex (relevant to fame type), or may have sex forced upon you (in addition to the normal increasingly harsh SLSF Fame Comments).  Whore fame may cause offers of paid sex (or a guard may want a freebie). Lesbian fame will attract women (but could enrage a man). Oral/anal fame you can imagine. Skooma fame might get you drunk and abused.  Submissive fame could get you bound (lightly), or bound and used. Exhibitionism fame could get you stripped. Slut fame could get you a bounty, or more likely just propositioned or abused. Other events include stuff like NPC masturbation, or offers or forced sex with creatures (with relevant mods and fame type, of course).  The "events" are really simple, however. Just a one-line comment and then a SL event (or a choice for one). No back and forth dialogue.

So, there won't be a decreasing chance to resist - you either have a choice (offer of sex) or you are forced, but there will be an increase in events with increasing reputation. Though, for realism's sake, you can disable the forced sex (you are the DB right?), or disable it when you have a weapon equipped. Also the fame events are pretty situational, e.g., you're much more likely to get in trouble in taverns, at night, in barracks, hanging around the thieves guild, when naked, when bound, etc. Even with high SLSF fame, you'd be pretty safe (from events, not comments) walking down a city street in broad daylight.

The SLSF framework mod can also be configured for fame to spread from area to area, and it can decline over time, or you can make it never decline, so its pretty flexible.  

I haven't had time to add Slaverun into the mix yet. FNIS is as fickle as I remember it being and a few hours of troubleshooting various user errors means I've only had about an hour of not sliding around in a T pose. I'm looking forward to trying it, though!

Chloekitten, I just want to thank you again for introducing me to SLSF fame comments. While it's not an exact match, it's closer than I ever thought I would find for being degraded, and I don't know how I managed to overlook it for so long.

Gristle, I love your mod and it's exciting to hear that events are coming in the next version. Whore, submissive and creature fame in particular sound great and I can't wait! I have a couple questions, and just want to say no pressure to actually include anything, I'm just curious.

Will people passing by or nearby be able to stop and watch, so the PC gets a small crowd degrading them during the act?

Is it able to add "real life" consequences to the PC's actions? Examples being... Too much submissive fame and people will rob you during sex, too much whore fame and you're not able to purchase a house, too much slut fame and you won't be offered quests.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 10:26 PM, Nerdykaygirl91 said:

Gristle, I love your mod and it's exciting to hear that events are coming in the next version. Whore, submissive and creature fame in particular sound great and I can't wait! I have a couple questions, and just want to say no pressure to actually include anything, I'm just curious.

Will people passing by or nearby be able to stop and watch, so the PC gets a small crowd degrading them during the act?

Is it able to add "real life" consequences to the PC's actions? Examples being... Too much submissive fame and people will rob you during sex, too much whore fame and you're not able to purchase a house, too much slut fame and you won't be offered quests.

Thanks. Apologies for the delayed reply. Still figuring out this site's notification features.  As for your questions, there is no crowd gathering feature, but the mod will trigger comments from nearby NPCs during SL animations. So, depending on where you are, you may get quite a few comments during a SL animation. I tried using the "Spectator Crowds" mod in the past to gather crowds, but couldn't get it to work back then. Perhaps it's been updated since or I just had some odd conflict.

As for real life consequences, nothing major. High levels of certain fame (for example, slut fame) in a hold can cause you to get a warning letter from the Jarl and eventually a bounty high enough to get you arrested. But this is a one-time thing in each hold, so not too intrusive. (Though once you are called out in this way as the town slut, there will be an increased chance of being abused by the guards in that town.) And, of course, there are the "fame events" in the next version. These can get you propositioned, sexually assaulted, drugged, stripped, bound, forced with animals, masturbated to, etc. But these are just short-term events, with no other consequences. I wanted to support the kind of role playing you are imagining, but at the same time I didn't want to build in anything in that's not compatible with completing quests or other mods.  

Hello, I just stumbled over your topic here. I like the base idea and I usually play in a similar way.

What might be your taste are two of my own mods:

1. Relationship Dialogue System

Makes NPC approach the player with a generic dialog that can go into a multitude of directions depending of various factors.

It also comes with it's own reputation system depending on the number of sex partners and if you were spotted having sex.

You can also form boyfriend/ girlfriend relationships parallel to the vanilla marriage which comes with its own approaches.

I'm currently working on new approaches that utilize the reputation value like from requests for a quickly, blackmailing for cheating to people insult the pc for being a whore.

It doesn't have any fetish content and is quite superficial, but broad.

2. Skooma Whore

It adds new drugs with visual effects to the game and comes with a addiction system. At high addiction values it triggers approaches for guards to throw the pc out of town.

Other suggestions of mods that you might like are:

Subissive Lola

Devious Cidhna

Puplic Whore

Sexist Guards

Appropos

Deviously Helpless

Simple Slavery (maybe)

Loansharks

Checking on the Roads

Prison Rape

Horrible Harrassment Expended