On 6/13/2021 at 1:09 PM, fins5 said:

I'm looking for a slavery mod that enables you to capture enemies instead of just executing them on the spot.

Capture them, bring them to a slaver and sell them for a profit.

Beats just killing them, eh?

Deviously Cursed Loot has this exact feature. There is a slave trader in the riverwood inn. He will even give you a spell that will teleport you to him and back to your original location in case you want sell off your slaves mid dungeon run. DCL has touch spells you can buy that will allow you to instantly bind your targets for capture so you don't have to fight them (as long as you have the mana to cast the spell).

• 1 year later...

I want to know what Mod or combination of Mods allow you capture and enslave  Unique NPC's that you usually end killing as part of some DLC quest.

I managed to capture one of the NPC's that I have to kill on one of the quest just before she betrayed me and now I'm planning to use the "SexLab Sex Slaves". But that's a rare case because that specific quest have another Stage and can be safely ended if you go to the place where is the final boss, not even break the immersion because she have the location wrote in a note and I use "SL Defeat" 

She is not my follower so probably i have to tweak "SexLab Sex Slaves" a bit and use some other Mod to make her follow me without be on the "Current Followers Faction" to keep the immersion.

My main quest is: is there a Mod that allow you end a quest defeating the unique actor without kill them. Special interest on the Unique actors because the leveled actors usually change aparece and gender after some time so aren't good for my. I already have one mod that allow me defeat some bosses without kill them but all they are leveled actors and the point of that Mod is bring them with the guard's so the quest don't end until the boss is in jail.

28 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I want to know what Mod or combination of Mods allow you capture and enslave  Unique NPC's that you usually end killing as part of some DLC quest.

I managed to capture one of the NPC's that I have to kill on one of the quest just before she betrayed me and now I'm planning to use the "SexLab Sex Slaves". But that's a rare case because that specific quest have another Stage and can be safely ended if you go to the place where is the final boss, not even break the immersion because she have the location wrote in a note and I use "SL Defeat" 

She is not my follower so probably i have to tweak "SexLab Sex Slaves" a bit and use some other Mod to make her follow me without be on the "Current Followers Faction" to keep the immersion.

My main quest is: is there a Mod that allow you end a quest defeating the unique actor without kill them. Special interest on the Unique actors because the leveled actors usually change aparece and gender after some time so aren't good for my. I already have one mod that allow me defeat some bosses without kill them but all they are leveled actors and the point of that Mod is bring them with the guard's so the quest don't end until the boss is in jail.

I think that PAHE does that, in a way.  IIRC it does "kill" the NPC so the quest can register the NPC dead, but clones it so the appearance is kept. Leveled actor appearance is supposed to be kept as well, though there have been bugs in the past with that... I think those are mostly cleared up now, but I might be confusing that mod with another.