Looking for an occult life state for demon / succubus / evil fae Mod

I'm not sure these were possible with the sims 3, but does anyone have any ideas? Loving the sims 4 succubus mod but i'#ve gone back to the sims 3 for a BIT and was trying to remember if there was one for that.

thanks!

(also interested in occult life state super(hu)(sim)an)

10 minutes ago, kheldarath said:

does anyone have any ideas?

Not sure what you are looking for? There are several mods for various vampire powers, many found on MTS (Mod The Sims). A few mods for witches. Clothing CC is a matter of using the right search words, although a lot will be TS4, even if you specify TS3. Venus Princess https://venusprincess-ts3.tumblr.com/characterssupernatural has some nice stuff, as does Murfee https://murfeelee.tumblr.com/post/136784829826/ts3-witcher-3-content.

If I am ever completely satisfied (or as close to as I can be) with what I'm working on, I may upload my demon girls here some day, but I am quite  S  L  O  W  and juggling 1,000 projects. I may return to working on this project next week?

1135285619_LuciRises.png.aedc7e1bec450770db7dacdf1b39f6ae.png

Thanks Ladysmoks, the look is something like im looking for, but i meant full occult supernaturals like demon /evil fae/ succubi  kind of things. A lot of the mods i've searched don't have full occult life state options. It'd be nice to have a levellable succubus or something that had powers like the fairies and witches do.

I know. i'm dreaming way too big.

Edited by kheldarath
3 hours ago, kheldarath said:

I know. i'm dreaming way too big.

Both of us! I would like to simply use the werewolf transformation as my succubus, but as only the sliders can be edited and not the outfit, it won't work. No, I have never seen a self contained mod of the type you speak.

The photo is not my succubus, or a demon, but my Lucifera Morningstar, AKA the devil, in one of her many forms. This one without her wings, others with, others she appears as human.

This is an older version with the 4 Horse(wo)men of the Apocalypse...

Screenshot-377.jpg.174a0e40bffd366ae9e567cf62cd086e.jpg

On 6/13/2021 at 5:03 PM, kheldarath said:

Fair amount of CC?

It's all CC. Most either made by someone else and altered by me in some way, or made by me. A few things are as the original creator made them.