johnnieleemj Rose Vine Tattoo

johnnieleemj Rose Vine Tattoo

View File

Hello Everyone! I'm back with another rose themed tattoo. Shoutout to Korbe! Who inspired this rose tattoo collection of mine. 

thumb418.png

1 swatch

Made by me

Custom Thumbnail

If you would like content by me that is not adult themed feel free to follow me elsewhere ?

Instagram

Patreon

Tumblr

TSR

Edited by johnnieleemj
20 hours ago, Gonzo111 said:

hi, can u tell me which skin is used in this sim and any body preset if used that too??

Hello, the skin overlay I used is in this picture, I couldn't read it, but I blew it up so hopefully you can. As far as body preset, This Sim does not have one, but I do use the NSFW TATS & DETAILS pack to add definition to the butt. Not sure where I found it, but that's what it's called in my MODS folder. ?

On 6/13/2021 at 8:29 PM, johnnieleemj said:

Hello, the skin overlay I used is in this picture, I couldn't read it, but I blew it up so hopefully you can. As far as body preset, This Sim does not have one, but I do use the NSFW TATS & DETAILS pack to add definition to the butt. Not sure where I found it, but that's what it's called in my MODS folder. ?

thnx a lot ?