I have a 148 lvl character, and the AP is very short. When I put everything into a container, not wearing anything at all, the default AP gets to 10 only!

I don't know how to diagnose this because it happen after over 140 plus lvls. This is a second time I encounter this and in a previous play through, I encounter this issue at a very high lvl character as well. 

Is there any command that I can manually set the AP? 

You could add something like sStartingConsoleCommand=bat startup to your falloutcustom.ini and in the startup.txt place the console command to manually set your action points so it would automatically do it for each game start.

41 minutes ago, aghjax said:

You could add something like sStartingConsoleCommand=bat startup to your falloutcustom.ini and in the startup.txt place the console command to manually set your action points so it would automatically do it for each game start.

Like this?

[Display]
iLocation X=0
iLocation Y=0
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
[General]
SLocalSavePath=Saves\
sStartingConsoleCommand=ap.txt

ap.txt is the batch file, should I keep it in the same folder?

2 hours ago, aghjax said:

[General]
sStartingConsoleCommand=bat ap

ap.txt needs to go in the game folder

It kind of works. When I start the game, it prints >player.forceav actionpoints 100, but no changes in the character's AP. I manually type player.forceav actionpoints 100 and it works.

Is it because of the >?

player.forceav actionpoints 100 is what I type in the ap.txt

Never mind, I add a // garbage line on top and it works now.

Thank.

Edited by ssddsquare