Invisible body parts while wearing moded armor

have big armor mode (bdo armors from TAL) and some armors seems nicely only when wearing full set. In some sets, when not wearing shoes and wearing chest your knees become invisible. And strangely I don't see any problems with hands

Spoiler

ScreenShot8.png.d3dc3f8fdb67e688046c90a363e7fa58.pngScreenShot9.png.e42ed6c956b17d0df7265898bf03ef5c.png

As @alaunus01  suggested I've tried fix this by editing armor in TesEdit and Nifscope.

Spoiler

If you are lucky your issue happens just because someone made an oopsie while converting your armor from oldrim to SSE.

In oldrim chest pieces work perfectly fine when set to bodyslot 32 (body) only. For SSE chest pieces additionally need to include slot 34 (forearms) and 38 (calves) else you end up with invisible knees and elbows.

To fix that you need to correct those errors both in the esp and the nif files of the chestpiece. In addition you then have to check that there is no bodyslot overlap with the armor boots and gloves that would prevent you from equipping those when you wear the chest. (i.e. if you after fixing the chest no longer can equip the boots at the same time you would need to check if the boots are set to slot 38 too and remove that possibly).

And yes. The annoying and finicky checking bodyslots and multiple game starts to see if you done it right is the easy solution if you are lucky.

Unfortunaly it didn't fix it. Indeed armor has only slot 32 in TesEdit, but it has no partition in nif. Adding partition and set slots don't help either. 

What else can I do?

alaunus01 is right - you need to both set 32 34 and 38 in the plugin, and in the nif as well. Check the BSDismemberSkinInstance Partition under the BSTriShape of the main armor and make sure the partitions are correctly set - should be set to SBP_32_Body and SBP_38_CALVES. It sounds like the plugin has already been set up correctly since your legs are disappearing, but the nif hasn't. (I apologize if you've already done this, I can't tell if you changed the set slots in the plugin or the nif)

6 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

alaunus01 is right - you need to both set 32 34 and 38 in the plugin, and in the nif as well. Check the BSDismemberSkinInstance Partition under the BSTriShape of the main armor and make sure the partitions are correctly set - should be set to SBP_32_Body and SBP_38_CALVES. It sounds like the plugin has already been set up correctly since your legs are disappearing, but the nif hasn't. (I apologize if you've already done this, I can't tell if you changed the set slots in the plugin or the nif)

I'm edited both of them. And stangely in nif file BSDismemberSkinInstance Partition didn't have any Partitions, to be precise Partitions Count was 0.

P.S. Apolygies for not understandable english, not my native language.

Edit. Forget to say, this armors converted from LE to SE, idk if this is important

Edited by hakto