Seam issue with GECKo's top

Having a problem where there's a visible lighting seam around the breast of GECKo's top. What part is visible depends on the lighting conditions at the time. Sometimes it's the top. Sometimes it's the bottom. Sometimes it's all the way around. When I swapped in an alternate body mod the seam line vanished so it seems to be a problem with the mesh but, as far as I can see, no one else has this issue and I don't remember it being a thing last time I used the mod for a previous installation so I must have done something wrong but I don't know what. Delphy's Dashboard is telling me I've got no conflicting mods installed.

And ideas?

Untitled.jpg

Okay, I've figured it out. I seem to have corrected things by using cmar's mesh toolkit to fix mesh tangents. Issue is gone now. There's a very minor sometimes visible gap there instead but I'm seeing that everywhere in the game and I've heard it's related to nvidia and their drivers. I guess I must have somehow downloaded an old broken version of the mesh or something. I'm pretty sure I got GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default.zip from the thread on this site. Is that the wrong version to use?