Is there any way to be able to live in your strip club? I know littlemssam has a live in business mod but it doesn't cover businesses that are normally on a generic lot, so is there some sort of setting im missing or a way around this or am i just stuck having to go back and forth between the two lots? 

• 2 years later...
YES YOU CAN!

The procedure is simple. In LIVE mode enable the bb.enablefreebuild cheat. Then in BUILD mode you can change the lot type to "Generic". Now you can go back into LIVE mode once your lot is set up to your liking. Before assigning this lot to 'Strip Club' now would be a good time to save your game and make a backup. Re-open your cheat console and issue the following command: ww.stripclub_reclaim_lot --- You will be sent to your loading screen and you will know the transition is successful when you get the WW Strip Club Warning followed by the money transfer screen...

Sorry I came late to this party but I hope this helps someone who lands here from web search. CHEERS!
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2024 at 4:58 PM, SpexSIMS said:
YES YOU CAN!

The procedure is simple. In LIVE mode enable the bb.enablefreebuild cheat. Then in BUILD mode you can change the lot type to "Generic". Now you can go back into LIVE mode once your lot is set up to your liking. Before assigning this lot to 'Strip Club' now would be a good time to save your game and make a backup. Re-open your cheat console and issue the following command: ww.stripclub_reclaim_lot --- You will be sent to your loading screen and you will know the transition is successful when you get the WW Strip Club Warning followed by the money transfer screen...

Sorry I came late to this party but I hope this helps someone who lands here from web search. CHEERS!

I'm running into an error where this prevents me from successfully transferring funds - anything I transfer is immediately deducted. Any suggestions on a workaround? Do you run into this same issue?

There is a known bug with converting HOME to a Generic lot - LittleMsSam has an interesting mod called Live-in Business you can try as a workaround. Alternatively, you can own a separate blank lot (as home) but put a mailbox on your live-in business to get around that bug. You could get creative and put a house on the "home" lot and rent it out.

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2024 at 12:58 AM, SpexSIMS said:
YES YOU CAN!

wow thank I know i am probably late replying ( Just got sims 4 and add on in steam sale ) this worked a treat. But didnt get sent to loading screen. Myabe because i was still on the lot. But big thanks for the guide

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I have a problem where i cant transfer funds (when i try to transfer funds they just get sent back instantly), but this is resulting in me not being able to use build mode cuz it uses the business money and not the household money.

do i just have to use free build money and then just "estimate" how much money i spent and manually remove it or is there a better way around this issue?

Edited by Roy420