New Giant animations not working

I have no idea where to even start looking into this issue

But whenever giants are in a Sexlab scene, they just stand there while the player floats around (doing their part of the scene)

But the base sexlab animations work fine, its just any new animations

And other creatures are fine, just giants

Again, i have no idea where to even start looking for whats causing this, so any help is appreciated

At a guess (not necessarily correct one I might add, since that could be a number of things), it's a conflict with another mod. I had a similar issue with Falmer while using Radiant Prostitution mod. I have no idea why, but disabling it fixed the problem.
If no one else provides you with a better solution, I'd suggest making a new game, getting to the giant, and then disabling any loverslab mods one by one until you find the culprit. Though if you do, don't forget to write here which mod was it. ?

Edit: Now that I think about it, it also could be something overwriting the skeleton. So a conflict with another mod nonetheless, but it could narrow it down for you.

Edited by Umbra Nensei
10 hours ago, Umbra Nensei said:

At a guess (not necessarily correct one I might add, since that could be a number of things), it's a conflict with another mod. I had a similar issue with Falmer while using Radiant Prostitution mod. I have no idea why, but disabling it fixed the problem.
If no one else provides you with a better solution, I'd suggest making a new game, getting to the giant, and then disabling any loverslab mods one by one until you find the culprit. Though if you do, don't forget to write here which mod was it. ?

Edit: Now that I think about it, it also could be something overwriting the skeleton. So a conflict with another mod nonetheless, but it could narrow it down for you.

Thank you

Thank you so much

It was Radiant Prostitution. And I never would have guessed that without your comment, so it would have been hours of me disabling and enable mods one by one until I found it

I wonder why it actually causes that though, because I didn't think it affected creatures at all

1 hour ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

I wonder why it actually causes that though, because I didn't think it affected creatures at all

It could be that some of the quests that the mod adds overwrite something about those creatures. Pity, because Radiant Prostitution is a neat mod.

Glad to hear you've solved the issue.